Nijimura Shuzo x You

A/n: I wrote this at 11:24pm PST so yeah, happy birthday Niji-senpai! And also, it's Philippine Independence Day today as well. This will be short like Sei--//gets cut off by a red scissor;

-=-

Nijimura stared at the screen in front of him hoping to see a glimpse of who could be reading this fourth wall breaking chapter that the author decided to write for his birthday.

"Hey there! Yes, it's my birthday today. Today went pretty well because I get to talk to you reader-chan. May I ask how is your day?" Nijimura smiled even though he can't see the reader and the reader can't see him.

«your response to his question»

The reader continued to read the white/black colored fonts while imagining what would be Nijimura's face and reactions behind the screen in front of her/him.

Nijimura stared at the screen in front of him and smiled yet again, "Thank you for supporting Kuroko no Basuke. Thank you for loving the manga and the animé adaptation, the characters, and also.. me."

«your response to his statement»

"Also, thank you for reading this so-called one shot that Mitsuri made. I'm happy that although Kuroko no Basuke ended a few years ago, you're still willing to read something like this." Nijimura's smile never fade away as he continued to talk to the screen in front of him, imagining the reader's feature as he/she reads the fonts in his/her phone.

«your response»

"I hope I can see you but we both know I can't. I only exist here in animé world. But I'm happy that I get to exist. I'm sorry if my screen time in KnB is not enough to your liking." Nijimura then made a sad face.

«your response»

"I also wish that I get to watch my former teammates as they battle through the whole winter cup. But as you may know, I need to take care of my father." Nijimura smiled once again as he remembers his father.

«your response»

The rainbow captain continuously stares at the screen in front of him. Oh how he wants to see the reader's face, his/her smile, he wants to hear his/her voice, how angelic or sexy would it be. The reader continued to read the fonts.. hoping to read some more statement coming from the rainbow captain's mouth although they can't hear nor see each other because of the screen that separates them.

"Also, I would really love it if you stop pairing me with Haizaki. Why would you think I'll turn gay for that idiot? He's always giving me headaches back then. Anyway, what do you call that again? Ship? Yaoi ship? Tch."

«your response»

"And also, not with Akashi, too. Or any of them okay? I love you only and always will. So stop okay?"

«your response»

"Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me. I love you." Nijimura kissed the screen in hopes that his kiss will get through the reader.

«your last response»

"Goodbye for now and again, thank you." Nijimura said as he waves at the screen while smiling.

-=-

A/n: I don't know much about a fourth wall breaking one shot but I hope you enjoyed this! Also, happy birthday Niji-senpai! I'll upload this tomorrow probably so, uhm, belated? Ehehe.