ROAD TO 6K READS

Hello everyone, this is your author Mitsuri! I changed my name as you can see but my username is still the same!

I noticed that even if I'm such an inactive author who rarely update, you guys are still reading my works and adding this to your reading list. It made ma happy and honored.

SO! I have a contest people! This is just a simple contest! First, you'll have to share this book to your friends to accumulate reads (as this contest is the key to our 6K Reads). Every successful invite, meaning that if your friends read this book, counts as one point. Whoever had the highest point will be rewarded! You have to comment here or dm me the screenshot of you sharing this book, and then your points, information about yourself (like your birthday, favorite color, sports, your hair color, eye colo, etc..), and lastly, your favorite character!

THE REWARDS!!! :>

First place - The reader with the highest number of accumulated points will be rewarded with: Dedication (your username will be mentioned!), Character of your choice x you, yourself (a birthday dedication oneshot) and lastly, YOUR VERY OWN LEMON ONESHOT WITH YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER!! This is all in one chapter.

Bonus price: Oneshot request to be published as soon as possible.

Second place - You'll get a dedication (like I said, you will be mentioned), and a oneshot request as well (whatever your request, either a fluff, angst or lemon, I'll try my best to satisfy it). This is all in one chapter.

Third place - A dedication (I will mention your username), and a birthday dedication chapter for you!

If you are not satisfy with the prices, you can suggest one and I'll try to consider if I can give it to you guys, haha. Please enjoy reading, and spread the love.

Please also help me to reach 6K reads, yeah? I love you all! Stay safe, healthy, and happy.

EDIT: Wow you guys!!! I didn't expect to reach 6K so soon, thank you for your overwhelming support! Requests are still open though! And I'll try to make a reward for our celebration on reaching 6K reads sooner than I expected. You guys are the best, thank you and I love you all! Stay safe, happy, and healthy, okay?