Akashi Seijuro x Reader

Akashi Seijuro x Reader (Fake Love Part 2) ー Comeback When You Hear This Song

-=-

Come back when you hear this song
I didn’t know when you were with me
I didn’t know even after you left
But after time passed,
I finally realized
No matter who I met
I kept thinking about you
So I kept getting scared
Because it seemed like a mistake to let you go

Akashi stared at (Last Name)'s back as she conversed with Reo. After they broke up, he just can't stop thinking about her. He hurt her so much. He was a jerk to her. He was overwhelmed with his pride that he didn't realize sooner how much she means to him.

"Akashi-kun, the coach asked for you." Rakuzan's female manager informed the dazed Akashi.

"Huh?" Akashi turned his head towards the smiling girl. She seems to remind him of (First Name). Sigh, he's thinking about her again.

"Uh, yes, thank you." Only after a few seconds did Akashi snapped out of it and answered the manager. He, then, walked towards the gym to where the coach is.

While walking, he's still thinking about (First Name). That for the first time, he wasn't right. Instead, he realized how wrong he was to hurt you and let you go.

-=-

What do I do? After all this time
I am regretting that I let you go
I’m not confident that I can change your mind
after making you cry but
Give me one more chance

Even after Akashi talked to their coach and even when they were starting their daily after class practice, he was still absent-minded. He really regretted everything. If only he could turn back time, he would definitely treat you right from the very start.

And for another first time, he wasn't confident in himself. That if he indeed wants you back, would you forgive him and get back together with him? It just seems so impossible but even if it isn't possible, he's willing to try. For you.

-=-

Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

Fourth Week after the break up. Lunch break, in the broadcast room. A Korean pop song suddenly played. Although it was kind of embarrassing and rebellious as a student council president, for Akashi to do this only had one reason: (Last Name) (First Name). He knew (Last Name) can understand Korean and she would definitely know the meaning of this song.

He was hoping that she would at least listen and she would at least know he was playing this particular song for her. He was hoping there was a chance, even the slightest bit, that she would go in the broadcast room no matter who she's with right now.

I’m sorry so come back
I’m regretting so come back
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

After the song ended, Akashi spoke up.

"(Last Name) (First Name), first of all I would like to say sorry for all the neglection and hurting that I've done to you. I am not worthy to ask for your forgiveness. I am also not confident that you would forgive me even if I asked. Yes. I, Akashi Seijuro, am not confident. When it comes to you, (First Name), I would feel nervous all of the sudden, I would feel scared that what if I fail? I'm scared that you would slowly walk much further away from me. However, (First Name), if there's still a chance.. even if it's only a tiny bit of chance, could you give it to me? I won't promise anything. Instead, I'd swear I won't hurt you ever again. You did not deserve what I've done in the past, my empress. I didn't treat you right, just like how should an empress be treated. Now I am no emperor when it comes to you, my empress. I am a lowly peasant that's willing to be at your beck and call. So please.. please (First Name). I'm begging you for a second chance to change my wrongdoings. I'm begging you for a chance, so that this lowly peasant will serve you unconditionally from now and forever."