RR_Telltale Portrait

Chapter XXIX:

Crown Prince dwelling place, Philippines...

He had just stepped out from the bathroom. Droplets of water glistened from his chest, an impeccable sheet of fabric knotting around his hips covering his nudity. His sight riveted on the rectangular polished walnut table. On its top laid several paper works. He sifted the files and skimmed them. Just then an envelope freed from his grip and fell on the floor. He immediately pick it up, tore the seal and read its contents.

================

RIGHOSPITALET

Copenhagen University Hospital

København, Denmark

M E D I C I N S K E       R E S U L T A T E R

Navnet på patientens   : Ivanovich, Samantha Yngrid Santorini

Alder                                      : 24 år

Køn                                         : Kvinde

Som pr laboratorium og flere lægeundersøgelser endvidere afslørede at patienten var blevet diagnosticet med akut leukæmi eller AML.

En kræft I myeloid linje af blodceller kentegnet af den hurtige vækst af unormale hvide blodgemer, der ophobes I knoglemarven og forstyrre produktionen af normale blodceller.

AML skrider hurtigt og er typisk dødelig inden for uger eller måneder, hvis venstre ubehandlet.

Behandling gennen allogen knoglemarvstranplantation.

Det mest sandsytilige sted at finde en HLA match mellen to mennesker en blandt søskende, der har samme mor og for.

DR. ZHYBELLE PICORNELL, M.D.

License No. 0897-5641-230

1991-03-12-04212014

===============

He blanched.

Bemused and worried, he scanned again the confidential mail. It certainly was addressed to him. Yet, the content was the medical record of someone else. Worst, it belonged to her Crown Princess.

Now, he was sick worried about her condition.

"I must act now before it gets too late!" he muttered exasperatedly.

He laid himself in the couch and started to drink the scotch. It was then he noticed the bruised part on his left leg right above his knee.

Thinking, he might have bumped on something unnoticed, he just ignored it.

(Sam POV)

"Are you listening to me Sysi?"

Crap! Saan ba nagliwaliw ang gunita ko at umabot ata sa ibayong panig ng mundo. I cocked my head to one side and gave Blake my most alluring smile.

Blake, in return couldn't hide his amusement and utter something under his breath. "You always dazzles me with your smile, sweetie!"

My smile widen a fraction.

"Come!" at inakay niya ako papalapit sa kabayo na kulay tsokolate. "Now, you have to remember to mount on the horse's left side. You grab the saddle horn and put your foot into the stirrup."