yandere black hat

He likes to play cat and mouse. It's a game to him. He loves the chase. He loves smelling your fear. He would purposely leave doors unlocked, give you things you needed to escape, but you always failed.
He could see all throughout the house. He always had an eye on you, and if he was busy you where locked in his room.

But it was night, and (y/n) has yet to see black hat. Gulping. (Y/n) opened their shared bed room, well more like forced to share. The room was black hats, but he wouldnt let her rest anywhere else. No were else was perfect for hee to rest.

Opening the door, she took a step out. Nothing. That was good start.

The hall seemed extra dark though, she knew that ment the demon was right there in the shadows. (Y/n) started to back up only to hit black hat's chest.

Slender arms quickly went around her, a low growl heard from behind. (Y/n) stiffened up as she felt his claws trail her skin.

"Now what are you doing up? You know your not allowed to leave that room."

(Y/n) gulped but did not reply. He was the one who unlocked it and waited for her to come out. She knew his game, yet she took it to see if she can finally escape this hell.

A low chuckle came from the demon. When (y/n) replied.

"If I am not allowed out... why did you unlock the door."

"Oh, your sassy tonight." He cooed in her ear. His teeth close to her skin. His grip on her tightened, his nails digging into her skin.

This made (y/n) Yelp. She could feel a little bit of blood coming out now. Her heart started to race, all she could hear was the beating.

He seemed to purr as (y/n) started to struggle in his arms.

"Let's play a game." His voice low and and creepy.

(Y/n) gave a small whine. He always won the games.

"I'll give you a five minute start dear." And with that, black hat dropped her to the floor. He started to count as his one single eye glowed in the dark.

(Y/n) scrabeled up and took off for the front door. Even with the heavy breathing, she could still hear the demon count.

(Y/n) took off. She wished depresstly she could win this time. She begged to win this time, but deep down she knew she wpuld lose. She always lost becouse he cheats. It was like a lion playing with his food before eating it.

Gaaping for air, (y/n) took a left tern. No one was going to help her, infact (y/n) was pretty sure the house was shifting and changing on its own. An ever changing maze to trap his mouse.

(Y/n) lungs burned as she got to a door. She went to open it only to scream when the door formed a mouth snapping at her. This demon is going to kill her.

"Let me though!" She picked up a chair throwing it at the demonic door. It didn't even fo anything to it.

"I hate this game." Her voice dropped. She was slowly braking as it became darker.
(Y/n) leaned on the wall away from the door.

He was mocking her, but she also knew he would be here any second.  (Y/n) gave a loud huff. Her body felt heavy. She used up all her energy. What was the point anyway? She waa going to die here.

Tears started to roll down her face as she callaped on the floor. Lpud sobs and crys.  Everyone could hear them. The defeated wails.

(Y/n) knew he was almost here. It was cold and lonely. How much she missed the sun. How much she missed her warm house. She missed a lot of things. Woth one last weak sob (y/n) hugged her knees on the floor.

"Well my dear, you didn't get far." His demonic voice echoed. He waited for her to reply. Nothing.

"You lose, come to me." He spoke again. (Y/n) didnt move. She was too broken to move. She had given up.

Black hat walked closer with a snarle. "Answer me!" A shadow like chain formed on (y/n)'s neck, yanking her head up to look at him.

Black hat knew that look she was giving. He gave a tisk. He loved this game, but it wasn't fun if she was just gonna give up!

All she did was breath heavy as a tear rolled down. Black hat yanked the chain again, making her roll to his feet.

"Come on pet, not gonna fight back?"

"N...no." she finally spoke though her broken voice.

Black hat sighed in disappointment. His magic in the air fading and the house turning back to normal.
Black hat picked up (y/n), who stayed limp. Didn't even struggle. Didn't even move. Didnt even complain.

"You look tired pet. Let's get you to bed." Black hat's voice was still cold as he adjusted (y/n) in his arms. Her head resting on his shoulders with her arms., her legs dangling behind his back. (Y/n) could feel his hand holding her on her back and butt, yet she did nothing.

(Y/n) closed her eyes as the darkness shrouded them. She was trapped in this darkness. forever in his sick game of cat and mouse. This was her fait she could never escape.