dinner and a song

Blackhat walks into the kitchen while the reader is cooking and singing and he joins in on the song maybe a food fight playfully

Request by: soul_eater_smut

- - - -

Black hat growled as he hit his fist on his desk. He would have been done by now if Demencia had not come in screaming and yelling, and ATE one of his important papers! He was beyond livid! Slamming his hands down once more, the top of the desk split right at his hands.

Before he could go on his rampage the smell of rare done meat hit him. His body instantly relaxed, but he was now confused. There was no food in here. Then that means... the kitchen!

Black hat opened his double doors and walked out of his office. It was 3 in the morning. Who on earth would be cooking?

As black hat made his way to the kitchen, the smell of meat just kept hitting him in the face. Before even making to to the kitchen doors, he was drooling.

He was about to kick down the doors but he heard humming, then some singing... it was (y/n)!

"White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal "

Black hat leaned his ear to the door.
He had never heard her sing, and he couldn't get enough. She knew the song perfectly, and black hat knew it perfectly to. A sly smirk started To slowly open the door, hearing (y/n) sing even louder.

"Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical"

Black hat moved like a shadow, getting right behind his little song bird. The meat sizzling in the pan made him drool more. So much that in fact, it dropped right on her shoulder, making her tense and jump.

By now she had stopped singing. As did he scare her? He had a low chuckle as she slowly turned her head to black hat, who now had his arms on the counter trapping his song bird. Her eyes wide in shock and fear. As, was she not going to sing anymore? Well then he should atlest finish the song.

With his deep yet scratchy voice he sung next to her ear.

"So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh."

His arms started to loop around (y/n), in a tight yet comforting hold, making her gasp.

(Y/n) was suprised that the tall evil, yet drooling man, could even sing. She gave a small shriek when his teeth just glazed over her ear.

"Sing my song bird, are you going to finish or not?" He snickered

"I'm the bad guy" his voice hit her ears, making her shiver, but opened her mouth to atlest sing some parts.

"like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal."

(Y/n) now was red. Her heart bumping out of her chest. She forgot about the meat she was cooking. She was stuttering and gulping, but didn't stop when he joined in once Again.

"My mommy likes to sing along with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type."

Black hat has now turned the Brunner off, seeing (y/n) fully distracted. His hands started to trace her back, making (y/n) tense. It was too much. Way too much!

(Y/n) stopped singing, feeling this was too much. His mouth was close to her neck, drool still forming, when suddenly (y/n) ducked and stuffed the meat in his opened jaw.

She slid on the floor a bit before getting up. She was red but snorted slightly trying not to laugh.

Black hat stood there in shock. His eyes slowly turned to (y/n), as his teeth fermly bit down on the meat.
Blood dripping from it. It wasn't fully cooked but Black hat didn't care, but he now wanted revenge.

(Y/n) quickly got the message. Maybe she shouldn't have tossed that at him. She gasped but ducked under the table laughing as the meat when flying for her, hitting the wall.

"Hey blood will stain my clothing!"
(Y/n) then yelped when the table was flipped, leaving (y/n) with no defence.

"But my song bird. That's the best part." His smile was wide and creepy. In his hand was the meat.

Laughs and giggle fits could be heard from the kitchen. Even some crashes. The kitchen was now a mess, along with black hat and (y/n) being covered in food.

Black hat had pinned (y/n) down with a smug smirk as she begged.

"Ok ok!!" She laughed with a wheeze. "I Give! You win!"

"Oh so quickly my song bird?"

"Yes." She was breathing heavy but had a smile.

Black hat smirked and started to pick (y/n) up.
"Come on song bird, let's get you cleaned up."

"What about The kitchen?"

"5.0.5 can do it." He sneered as he walked down the hall. He didn't really like that bear.

"I do have to ask (y/n), why up at 3 in the morning cooking?"

"Well.. Demencia annoyed you today, and you didn't come to dinner or to bed. So I thought why not cook something for you?"

"Well it was delicious." He had a small growl making (y/n) snort but smile.

"I love you black hat."

"Same here my song bird, but now that I know you can sing." Black hat's smirk was coming back.

"Maybe you can sing for me again, another time." He purred as (y/n) laughed.

"Sure, but uh after we get cleaned up and some sleep."

Black hat nodded at this as he walked down the hall. What a fun way to get a meal.