Painting with blood

Request by Polish_kochanie

Blackhat looking for a painter and finds reader, only for reader to fall in love

Some dark implications btw. Self harm, hurting others
Also trying to keep it gender neutral

--------

Everyone talked too much. His nails dug into the worthless Painting and the painter. Blood smearing over the oil paint.

"Wothless.. talent less.." he hissed. He was never going to get an evil painting of himself at this rate! Not a single one was even ok with using blood for effect on the paint!

"FLUG!!! send in the next one!!"

"There uh... are no more sir?" He quickly flinched when black hat raised his cane.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE?!"

"Well uh... well no more as in you killed them all." Flug gulped as his body stiffened. His paper bag getting all schrunchy and nerves.

Black hat kicked his door open. Marching out of his office and to the front door.

"WELL YOU BETTER FIND--" black hat quickly snapped his neck a full 180 degrees to see someone about to knock on the door.

They gave a silent gulp. Hair fist in the air, the other hand struggling to hold the art supplies.

"FLUG!" black hat snapped, making the poor skinny man scurry over.

"I thought you said there was no one left?" He growled.

Flug quickly looked at the stranger. "I... didnt hear them."

To this, the stranger blinked. Their one hand in a fist slowly started to move, putting the supplies down neatly. Their hands started to move. At first it was fast, but alowed down realizing they did not understand.

Black hat gave a look as flug spoke. "You have.. a spiked.... punch?"

"That's not what they said." Black hat growled.

"You dont even know what they said." Flug barked only to wince at the threatening look.

"I'm rusty at Sign language" Balck hat snapped back.

The stranger then put a fist in their hand, getting an idea. Their lips in an oh shape.

The bear, leaning over to watch gave a questioning awu, as to why they wouldnt just speak.

To this black hat snarled at the bear, leaving flug to go and comfort 5.0.5 and explane what a mute is.

Black hat rolled his eye and turned back to the stranger in his house. They where holding up a paper. It had fany leters on it, clearly made with such smoothness.

My name is (y/n), I am here for the panter job

"Can you pant with evil? Add real blood?" He snarled

To this (y/n) tilted their head before putting their pen back on the paper.

Evil as in the world is burning in the background, or summoning a demon kind of evil

"Yes, both really." Black hat gave a tisk.
"This is taking too long, do you have an example or not?"

(Y/n) held up a finger before opening a large sketchbook.

Black hat quickly snatched it as he flipped the pages. First drawing was a spider. Eh not really evil. He turned the page again. A rabit... with a bleeding mouth? Ok that was different then the spider.