new cape (black hat x reader)

This one is just some fluff, so it's gonna be kind of short?

Tried to do a gender neutral reader this time.

- - - -

Flug looked up as black hat walked in. He had a new get up. Flug dare not to ask his boss but he was starting to wonder. Flug started to sweat seeing his boss stop in front of him. The docter could now get a good look. A long, black, yet kinda creepy, royal cape. It looked really nice, and really expensive. It covered his whole body. It dragged on the floor.

Flug gulped when blackhat snarled, he must have been staring too long.
"Sorry sir! Just admiring your new look!"

Instantly flug wanted to hit himself. New look? Come one! Quick change the topic!
"So, uh the erm.. the new ray you ordered is almost done."

Blackhat barked. "Almost?! I say it should be done by Now!!" Ok now he was gonna be pissy.

His one viable eye started to change color. Turning red. He was ready to strike flug but a hand popped out of the big cape. It was soft and had no claws. Yeah that was not blackhat's hand.

Black hat's face was frozen in place. His eye travling down to the soft touch of the hand. It was patting his cheek. from inside the big royal cape came some hush, yet comforting sounds. Something black hat would never do.

Suddenly a gloved hand also popped out, quickly taking the soft plush one and being it back in the the exspeive fabric. There was some green on black hat's face, clearly his blush.

Flug was tense. Was that (y/n) in There with him? Flug dosnt know how they can do that. Being that close to black hat and feeling safe.
There was a lot of movement under the cape. Flug did not want to ask, but he did anyway.

"You uh, got something in there?"

"Idiot, I have nothing!"

Black hat yelled at flug before muttered a stop, but that in fact did not stop (y/n).
Their hands quickly opened the cape, peeking their head out.

"Hi flug!!"

Suddenly two clawed hands pulled them back in and covered their body back up. Black hat's voice was turning demonic.
"(Y/n) I said stop!"

"Oh sush! Your the one being clingy! You refused to put me down." (Y/n) laughed.

"Let me just greet the docter."

Black hat had a loud snarle as flug dove under his desk. Flug figured black hat was gonna have a fit.
"No!" Black hat hissed.
"Don't talk to anyone but me today!"

"You big baby." (Y/n) peeked their head out again stealing a soft kiss from black hat, which quickly calmed him down.
"You could have just said you wanted a day with me."

(Y/n) looked over seeing flug and have a sorry smile. "Sorry flug, he is a bit moody."

"I'm not moody!!"

"Ok, ok. What ever you say."

Flug was frozen in place. Black hat was clearly upset and blushing, but he looked happy. No one can even get that close with out getting their insides torn out. That made flug smile under his bag, knowing that black hat, had found someone he loved.