800 year wait

This is kinda dumb but I'm gonna post it anyway.

- - - -

The crowd cheers with delight and glee. Surrounding the stage was a large  Crowd of super hero fans. It was loud as kids ran around like super heroes. To any Villain this would be their worst nightmare. Heros where on stage, setting up, and clearly hiding something behind the curtain.

Soon a tap on a microphone.
"Testing, hello is this working? Great! Now to celebrate 800 years of fighting evil, I, captain flash, will be hosting the hero archive event!"

The cheers suddenly got louder before going quiet so he could speak again.

"800 years ago on this day, the super hero Foundation was made to stop evil! Now a lot of things have changed since then, but  The 1st  Evil villain stopped has no name, but had kidnapped a poor woman and was going to force her to marry him. All we know about this villain is he was not human. Some say he was going to posses this fine woman to fool the town, but we never knew, till now!"

Caption flash dromaticly pointed to the curtains.
Suddenly they where pushed open, to show a old fashion woman in a block of ice. Her face was frozen in fear. Her hand reaching out to grab something.

The crowd gasped as caption flash spoke again. "800 years ago she was frozen in time to save her life from the inhuman monster, but the hero who froze her had no idea how long the ice would last. He tried with all his might to melt the ice after he had defeated the monster, but it wouldn't. Until now! You see the ice is already melting and today we are going to free her!"

Cheers broke free again as a newcommer entered the stage. His head was on fire.
Captain flash spoke again.
"We have the honor of combustion man agreeing to help melt the ice!"

Everyone cheered as they got started.

"Now once she is free, she will have  Culture shock, so let's be carful." Spoke combustion man.

Carefully he started with high fire melting the top of the ice cube. When the ice got thin, it was a small flame, to not hurt the trapped woman.

A loud gasp and scream was heard as soon as the head was free. It was like she was finishing her action from when she was frozen. Her eye sight started to clear, and then the loud nose rung into her ears. It was too much and started to freak.

"Let me go!!!"

"I didn't do anything wrong!!!"

"Please!"

This was all you could hear from her sobbing and weeping. She had no idea what was going on around her.

Combustion man had to stop thinning the ice thanks to her screaming and shouting, that and her one free arm almost hit him. It wasn't safe to get her out while she was dliping her shit.

The crowd gasped by the reaction, soon followed by muttering.

"Please stay calm" captain flash spoke, trying to keep his voice calm and low.
"Miss we need you to calm down." Flash put his hands up to show he was no harm but this just made the lady's crys louder.

"Ok I'm sorry for this but-" his hand suddenly had a needle, to which the unknown woman freaked out more, trying to get away or hit caption flash.

She gasped feeling a sharp pain. The needle in her shoulder of her trapped arm. Everything started to go numb, but she didnt fall asleep.

She was gasping as her body launched over. Tears still escaping.

"I am very sorry to do that to you, but you where gonna hurt yourself, or someone else. Now please, we need to get you unfrozen."