what a soul wants

Black hat was watching the city burn. It was interesting for a while, now he was just bored.
With a scowl he shifted in the shadows, forming behind flug.

"FLUG!" He snaped making the doctor jump and quickly turn around.

"Y-yes sir!"

"I hope you are finished, cuz we are going ho--!"

Before he could even speak he felt a pull in his chest. What. the. hell?

Black hat raised an eye brow. Holding a hand to his chest. He could feel someone calling. Oh fuck, not now. He felt the pull again. His soul mate must be near by, or hurt, or anything really. He was not dealing with this shit.

"We are going home. NOW!" black hat snapped as he marched towards the ship, only at one point as he was walking, he wasn't moving. Oh fuck.

He snarled trying to dig his feet into the floor, trying to make it to the ship. His power had a mind of it's own, only when it comes to soul mates.

"Uh.. sir?" Flug spoke but flinched when a loud snarled came from his boss.

"SHUT UP!"

Black hat grabbed a lamp, trying to pull himself to the ship as his feet started to slide down the street ever so slightly.
His hand turning into claws, trying to keep a hold.

Slowly bit by bit, the lamp started to bend, before completely coming out of the ground. Black hat was completely flung down the street by his own power.
Flug was yelling in panic, but his voice soon faded.

A demon was not ment to have a soul mate! Love was disgusting! yes demons in the past have found theirs, but it was almost impossible to keep their soul mate alive. You see a demon gets 1 in every 10000 chance to have and find their mate. Once they find them how ever, it is permanent, and could lose their soul mate to death forever.

Black hat was yelling angrily. "CURSE YOU, MY DEMONIC SOUL FINDING A MATE! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" His chest was pulling him down every street, going faster and faster.

Black hat finally realized that his feet dragging on the ground would do him no good, so what did he do? He put his claws on the street, trying to keep himself still. He only ripped up the street.

His own dark magic was forming around him. Oh shit he was close! There was still a lot of fire around, no living being could servive this, so then why did his soul act like they where still alive?!

Black hat cursed loudly when suddenly his body was slammed through a brick wall.

His chest stopped the pulling, letting black hat's feat finally touch the floor. "Finally!" He snapped and turned to leave, only when he took a step, he didnt go anywhere. He was growing frustrated and annoyed.

The wall he had burst though was the end of the city. Right before him was now a grass area. "Fine, have it your way." He told his soul with much sass.

He knew once he looked at his soul mate, he would be hooked. His soul would now have a need for who ever this person is.

With a grunt, black head turned to look around. Now right in front of him was a girl
She had (h/c) hair, clearly burned with ashes.

Her eyes where big, she had tears even. Black hat took a step forward. He scowled how he could come closer but not go away.

Soon he stopped three feet in front of her. His shadow long, covering the poor girl. He could tell she wanted to run, but why did she not? He narrowed his eye. Oh, his shadow like magic was keeping her in place. It must have happened when he crashed into the wall.

"You." He snarled, but quickly tried to use a more sweet voice when she let out a sob.

"My dear. What is your name?"

All he got was a whimper. This made black hat snap, his eye going red. "I said WHAT is your name?!"

The girl yelped, another sob escaping. "(Y/n)" she squeaked out.

This made black hat's voice calm down again.

This time he spoke with a pur. "Well my dear (y/n)" he took a step forward once again, before kneeling down.

"Its nice to finally meet my soul mate." He hated what he was feeling, but at the same time it was addicting. He needed (y/n) close. There was no going back now.

(Y/n)'s face quickly formed into shock. She crying out, trying to form words.

"Quiet down." His hand cupped her cheek. His hand was cold compared to her skin. He was trying to be gental, but the truth was, his soul, his power, wouldnt let him, and he hated it. Right? He hated love. Then why was this....

Drool started to form on his lips, making (y/n) whimper more. His power started to swirl around poor (y/n).

His face got closer's to hers. He had to seal the deal. (Y/n) would be his, forever.

"Lets go home." His voice was sickeningly sweet.

(Y/n) yelled, or tried to. All that came out was a muffled scream as black hat's lips crashed on to her's. His hands started to go up and down her back.

Suddenly his power started to go around them, quickly teleporting them. A loud gasp was heard from (y/n) as they fell on the bed. Oh this felt good to him. He hated to admit it.

Finally black hat pulled away from the forced kiss, green siliva coming from his mouth.

(Y/n) was now shaking. She had no idea where she was. "S-stop. Please, let me go."

This made black hat laugh as he dove for her neck, leaving kisses. He enjoyed her squeaks and her smell of fear.

"Oh my dear." He said in between kisses. "My soul already latched on to you, and I'm not letting go."

(Y/n) started to struggle. "Please!" She begged

"Mine" he hissed into her ear.

(Y/n) tried to crawl away, trying to get him to stop kissing her.
"Let me go home!"

"You ARE home."

Black hat had a sick smile as he pulled (y/n) close to his chest. His long cold arms, going around her, keeping her in place. Black hat could stay like this forever.

A loud rumble came for. His chest. He was purring again.
"Oh stop your crying, I can't hurt you." He closed his one eye, holding his mate close.

"Your home... safe.. in my arms... forever."