mine

Does this count as nsfw??? It's just a bite??? I would never do sex tbh but idk

- - - -

Glancing over (y/n) could see black hat in his work. Head in the pages on his desk. A scowl as always. It was like a waiting game. Who would speak first. (Y/n) knew black hat sees everything. He has eyes in the wall.

See a client was just here, and they were a big flirt. Most people would get the hint. Especially after blackhat glare. That alone would be enough. But aprently that made them think to get you alone to flirt.

Shivering (y/n) remembered how the client pinned you to the wall. Only getting two flirts and a half before their body flipped inside out and being ripped to shreds.

(Y/n) didn't want to think about this anymore as she came back in to reality. She made a face still noticing blood on her clothing. She couldn't go and wash it, atlest not yet. Not until black hat said she could go.

But he has yet to speak. (Y/n) know he was livid. Not at her, that much (y/n) knew. She hoped.
The ticking of the clock was all the two could hear, along with black hat and his pen.

(Y/n) couldn't take the silence anymore. She had to say something
"I'm sorry." (Y/n) quickly spoke.

Suddenly the background sounds had stopped. (Y/n) didn't look over but she could hear him slam the pen down a bit agressivly.

"You're sorry?"   His voice was deep and rough. Slowly he stood up. "That maggot  touched you!!" He snapped. Clearly he wasn't blaming her but the client he had killed.
"Since they didn't understand You're MINE, I had to do something." He hissed. His claws sunk into the desk, making the wood chip along with a ear bleeding noise. He seemed to gloss over about (y/n) being covered in blood.

Black hat stood there thinking before grinning. Walking over to (y/n) he got out a napkin to clean some blood off. His grin was large and toothy. Clearly thinking of something. Green drool started to show. "I think I have an idea for everyone to know You're mine."

Ok that did not sound good. "Oh no, your gonna do some creepy shit again." (Y/n) was smiling, used to this. She quickly ducked when his arms tried to loop around her. Now heading to the door. She didn't get far as blackhat's powers blocked the door. Dark shadow like vines had blocked the only way out

"Oh no my dear, your not getting out of this." His laugh echoed as he was suddenly pinning (y/n) down, making her yelp.  His hands cupped her cheek before his wicked smile grew.  His hand slowly started to trail down to her neck. What was he doing?

"Black hat, I'm not sure what your doing but-"

"Oh shut up (y/n)." He poured playfully. "I'm just gonna mark you."

"EXCUSE ME?!" (Y/n) spat out. "DON'T YOU DARE PISS ON ME!"

This made blackhat laugh louder. "No! I'm going to bite you."

"THAT'S NOT BETTER!!" (y/n) started to squarm  in his his grip, but it was impossible to escape his evil clutches "don't you dare bite me like some animal!"

Blackhat's smirk grew as he leaned closer to her neck. "Oh please, it's like a tattoo, saying your mine." He loved how she struggled. His laugh echoed as he layed his forehead on (y/n) neck, like a small nuzzle. "Besides I gotta pierce skin to make it work, so please scream loud for me."

"Hell  no! Black hat don't you fucking dare!!" (Y/n) yelped feeling his teeth barely scrape the skin. He was toying. He had another deep laugh.

"Stay still or your blood is gonna get everywhere."

"Uhhh how about you Don't so blood dosnt get everywhere?!!!"(y/n) did NOT like pain, and if he was going to bite her, that would be hell. Just look at those  teeth!

Before she could even speak again, a sharp pain was suddenly digging into her neck, making her scream. The more she struggled or begged him to stop, the more it hurt, he just dug his teeth deeper. It didn't last long though as he quickly moved his head back when (y/n) started to cry from the pain.

"Sorry my love." He cooed. He had blood on his teeth now, but didn't care. "I injected some of my power so it wouldn't hurt as much." He leaned back down to plant some kisses on the bite.

"Inject what?!" She gasped as her body started to get drozy. "I didnt... wannnnnph." Her voice was slowing down.

  Blackhat chuckled nuzzling (y/n)'s cheek. "Oh please, I was going to at some point, now anyone with magic or someone like me can tell your mine, and if anyone does touch you it will let me know."

He smirked more seeing (y/n) give a tired confused face. "Its part of my species and shit." Carfuly he picked (y/n) up. "Now just rest." He purred as he walked to his room. Carfuly he layed (y/n) down on the bed.

"I have some more work to do." He spoke as (y/n) weakly tried to grab his hand.

"Dont..."

"I said sleep." He narrowed his eye. Suddenly (y/n) felt even more tired.

"Your... making... me.."  and like that her eyes were shut.

"Just this once my dear." He leaned down to steal a small kiss before walking out the door, leaving his love to sleep the pain away.