what a soul wants part 2

It's only been a few days but (y/n) was still Locked in this room. The room, well his room was too fancy and creepy.  The room always had the fire place on, but it didnt help Becouse if black hat comes in the rooms it would turn so cold.

There was also a red window across the room on the other side with a desk, letting (y/n) see outside. The glass was strong, almost unbreakable to a  human. The same goes for the door, it's like only black hat could open it.

There was a lot more in the room, like a TV. Which he only put in here was Becouse he heard most people like watching stuff on there. Clearly he had no need for a tv.

Hell he probily didnt even need a bathroom but this bathroom was too good to be true. It was still creepy tho.

(Y/n) sat on the bed hugging her knees. She wanted out. She wanted away from him. (Y/n) have also learned that there are a few others here, and she did not want to meet them.

While (y/n) was deep in thought black shadows started to form in the room. Creeping up on the poor soul. It wasnt until the shadows had started to become solid that (y/n) would notice.

(Y/n) let out a startled scream when the shadows turned into black hat. He pulled her onto his lap with a dark laugh.

"My dear what has you so startled? As much as I love to smell your fear, you have nothing to worry about." His slender arms looped around (y/n).

She could feel his claws on her skin, which made her tense. Never once had his claws even hurt her, but gently felt her back.

(Y/n) gave a nerves noise trying to squirm. She did not want to be held. A loud snarled and growl came from black hat as extra arms popped out of his back pulling the poor soul closer to him.

"What have I said about trying to leave when I'm holding you?" His one eye was sharp and ready to kill almost. But he never would hurt her.

(Y/n) squeaked being fully pinned down. "N-not to..."

"Then you better stop." His voice had a growl to it. (Y/n) held back a whine as black hat put his head on her shoulder. Which made (y/n) shiver from the cold skin.

He seemed to just rest there and take in her scent. One of his extra hands started to play with her hair. He could feel her heart racing.

It was true he liked her fear. It kept her under his control, but.... he didnt want that 24/7. He wanted her to want him as well, that ment she would have to relaxe. Black hat was deep in thought as he nuzzled (y/n) neck. Leaving a small kiss.

(Y/n) held in a noise but couldnt stop her body from shivering from his touch. That was when black hat had the perfect idea.

"Love, lay down on your stomach." Black hat slowly started to let (y/n) go, making her lay down.

"Huh?" Fear was on her face. What was he doing? Oh god please help her.

Black hat gave a look when she layed on her back. "I said lay on your stomach."

"But--" (y/n) winced when he shot her a look. Making (y/n) to roll over.

"Now my dear, I want you to relaxe." His hand moved to her shoulder blade which made (y/n) jump. She wanted to get up!

Black hat growled when she started to get up and quickly pinched the back of her neck. It didn't hurt. It just caused (y/n) to fall limp. Her body was still tense how ever.

"Relaxe. I wont hurt you." He started rubbing her shoulders as (y/n) gasped. He was... giving her a back rub? (Y/n) was full of fear and now confusion.

"What....?"

Black hat had a small yet evil laugh. (Y/n) was starting to think that's how all his laughs sounded like.

"Shhh." Black hat spoke into her ear as he continued to work on the tight muscles.

The worst part was with every hand movement (y/n)'s body was relaxing.

"See? Iant that better love." Black hat cooed as he kept working. Some hands where going up and down the back. Some where rubbing the shoulders, and his last pair of extra hands where playing with her hair.

Black hat took in a deep breath before sighing. This was nice. He loved it. She was becoming more relaxed, which changed her scent ever so slightly.

Black hat had a large ponty smile  as he kept working and watching her slowly relaxe. She soon got to the point where she let out a content sigh.
This was perfect. She would have to love him now.  Black hat shifted a little bit. He wanted to be closer to her face. His other hands kept rubbing and kneading her back.

Black hat held a laugh when (y/n) didnt even react to him breathing down her neck.  He leaned closer and kissed her cheek.

"See (y/n)? You have nothing to worry about every again. Your safe in my arms." He cooed. (Y/n) gave a small noise that was muffled by the pillow, but it dodnt sound un happy. It sounded relaxed. That made black hat's day.

He hoped there was a smile on her lips. Oh how he wanted to see her smile.
But he didnt want to disturb her. Black hat slowly atoped rubbing her back, seeing she was asleep. Black hat layed by her, snuggling close as he watched her sleep.

This evil man, was happy with (y/n). And he wouldn't have it any other way.