Chapter 1 - The Meeting

A/N: Hey guys! This is the oneshot that was posted on my other book. You can skip this chapter if you like.

Muggle AU

3rd Person POV:

"So, Remus, any guy catch your eye?"

"No. Not every guy I see is someone I want, Lily."

Lily smirked. Lily and Remus are best friends working as ground staff in the check-in counters at the Sydney Airport. Right now, it was not a busy time at the airport.

Suddenly, Lily tickles Remus and he bursts out laughing. "Stop it, you monster!", Remus says between laughs. He is laughing so hard that he didn't hear two people walk up behind him. He didn't notice them until one of them tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around.

"Yes?", Remus asked while turning around, but little did he know he was turning around to see the face of a miracle.

Both of their faces turned red and they could feel the heat rising. They were still, looking at each other for 2 minutes before the other person in front of Remus tapped and went, "Hello?"

They both snapped out of the trance and Remus asked, "Um... How may I help you?"

"Oh, right. Hello, I am Sirius Black and this is my friend James, we are the co-pilots for flight number EK 179. My captain told me to come to you for some documents of airline regulations."

"Documents... right! Lils, you have the documents for EK 179, right?"

This caused Lily to turn around and see their visitors for the first time. "Huh?", she asked, dazed, as she looks at the man apparently named James.

"The airline regulations, for flight EK 179?", Remus says, snapping Lily out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah. Here.", Lily says, handing Remus a stack of unstapled papers. He looks at her with a confused face. "I ran out of staples. Don't worry they are in order."

Remus turned to his desk and stapled the papers together. "Here you go.", he said, addressing the handsome pilot, Sirius. Did I just think that a person I met is handsome? Remus thought.

"Thanks", Sirius said while taking the papers. They accidentally touched their hands and both of them felt a spark shoot up inside them and they instantly turned red. "Um... you're welcome...", Remus responded.

Sirius and James turned around and started walking back, but suddenly, Sirius turned around and walked back to Remus and said, "Do you have some pen and paper?"

Remus handed him some and Sirius scribbled something down and gave it back to Remus.

Remus looked at the paper and immediately blushed. xxx-xxxx-xxx Sirius Black. Call me.

He looked up and smiled when he saw that Sirius was also blushing like a tomato.

"Er... I come back after 3 days. If you want, uh, you can text me or something...", Sirius said, his voice lowering in the end.

"Sure. I would love to.", Remus responded. Sirius looked at him and smiled before saying, "I will be waiting." He then turned around and walked away.

"Got yourself a man, huh?", Lily teased.

"Oh, shut up. I could see the way you were looking at James.", Remus said.

Lily blushed and replied, "Just do your job."

Remus smirked in his second victory for the day and turned to the family approaching his desk.

[3 days later]