Chapter 10 - The New Life

Last time:

"So, Remus, will you marry me?"

3rd Person POV:

"YES!", Remus yells, tears of joy rolling down his cheeks. Sirius lips the ring onto his finger and gets up. Remus then crushes him in a hug before pressing his lips on Sirius'.

The kiss was full of love and emotions that did not need to be said.

They broke apart with identical, bright smiles on their faces. That is when James and Lily came out of their hiding spot, the camera still recording. 

"Aww. I am so happy for you," Lily says as she shuts the camera and hugs the newly engaged couple. 

"Yeah, man. I am glad you finally did it," James adds, hugging Sirius.

"I was so scared," Sirius says, still smiling, a little giddy from the excitement.

"But are you sure?" Remus asks Sirius.

"What?"

"Are you sure you want to marry me? I mean, my past is not exactly amazing, which lead to me having some, oh who am I kidding, many long-lasting problems and-", he gets cut off by soft lips on his. More specifically, his fiance's lips.

"I love you, Remus, all of you. I don't care that your past is messed up or anything. I love everything about you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Sirius says. "It will be the start of a new life, one where I am by your side all the time."

Then they all headed home to rest up for the night. Remus was going to be a cabin crew member on a flight from Sydney to Mumbai, India and back 2 days from now. He hadn't even started packing. Remus is going to be in India for a day and then come back to Australia.

But the packing was not going to get done tonight.

Tonight, they had other plans. Something more... fun.

A/N: Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know when the next chapter will be up, but hopefully soon.

Bye Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP