Chapter 2 - The Aftermath

3rd Person POV:

It was Monday and, unfortunately, time for Remus and Lily to get back to work. As they were getting ready to leave, Lily, who started texting James, got a message.

James:

Hi Red!
Are you on your way to work?

Lily:

Not yet. Getting ready to leave now

James:
Don't leave yet
I and Sirius will come to pick you and Remus up

Lily:
James, you don't have to

James:
Yes, we do.
So don't leave now. Will be there in 5

Sighing as if annoyed, but actually overjoyed, Lily told Remus about the conversation. As they waited, they talked about nonsense before Remus said, "When are you and James going on a date?"

Lily looked shell shocked and then answered, "Er... wh-what are you talking about?"

Remus laughed and said, "Are you kidding me? You both are absolutely smitten by each other. Take the first step, Lils."

She nods in response before they hear a car horn outside. They walk out and see a black Audi waiting for them, with James driving and Sirius in the backseat. 

Lily was going towards the backseats when Remus whispered in her ear, "Sit next to James you idiot. There is a reason it is empty."

She then changes direction and walks to the passenger seat and sits down, while Remus sits next to Sirius.

"Hey", Remus says, waving his wand at Sirius.

(A/N: Yes that is a typo, no I will not change it cause the comments are too funny)

"Hi!", Sirius responds like a hyperactive puppy.

Remus giggles at that. He then says, "I missed you, Siri."

"Me too, Rem."

"You know, we could meet up more often if I knew where you lived."

"I'll show you after your shift eds today. What time?"

"5", Remus answers and then hears giggling from the front."What is it?"

"It's nothing, Rem", Lily says, turning around and trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, Siri, it's nothing", James adds.

Both the boys blush dark red due to embarrassment. "Shut up, Prongs!", Sirius exclaims.

"No can do, Padfoot!"

"Anyway, back to what I was going to say. After your shift ends, we will come to pick you guys up again, and then we will go for our second date", Sirius says.

"But I need to change and freshen up and-", Remus is cut off my Sirius saying, "Moony, you look good in everything anyway."

Remus smiled with a faint blush on his cheek. God, Remus' brain will explode with all the blood running to his face all the time!

James then says, "And after your shift ends, Red, we can go on our first date. That is if you want to..."

Lily squealed a high pitched scream and exclaimed "YES!" before hugging as tightly as she could without James losing concentration on the road.

James's face became a tomato and he replied, "Then, I-I will come to pick up after your shift as well."

"Perfect", Lily commented, before letting go of James and sitting properly in her seat.

As they reached the airport for their workday to start, Sirius gave Remus another kiss on the cheek before saying, "I'll see you at 5 o'clock."

Remus smiled and nodded his head, before leaving the car and walking away with Lily.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you like this small chapter. The next one will have both of their dates in it. This is mostly a filler and the start of Jily.

Please comment and vote.

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP