Chapter 6 - The Surprise Visit

3rd Person POV:

As Remus and Lily just sat down and started to eat, the doorbell rang. Remus got up to open to the door, but Lily said with a stern look, "Sit our arse back down on the chair, Remus."

Remus did just that because you never disobey an angry Lily.

Ever.

As Lily went to get the door, Remus still had a clear view of it. When Lily opened the door, her frown instantly disappeared. "James! Sirius!", she exclaimed hugging them both. This caused Remus to immediately come to the door and he smiled at the sight that he saw.

In front of him were James and Sirius. James in regular jeans and plaid shirt, while Sirius in ripped jeans, a Beatles shirt, and a leather jacket. James was holding a box of his special homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Who wants a cookie?", he asks. 

"Me!", Remus says, before trying to snatch the box but in vain. 

"No, no. Let us come inside."

Remus smiled and the 2 men entered. 

Suddenly, without any warning or sign, Lily jumped up, put her hands around James' neck pulled him down and kissed him full on the lips. The shock and surprise were visible on his face for a second, before he melted into the kiss. 

When they broke apart, they both had identical giddy smiles on their faces. "Be my girlfriend?"
"Gladly."

"Move along now, lovebirds", Sirius said, stopping the staring competition. That caused Lily and James to blush dark red in embarrassment and the other 2 people burst out laughing.

"Now can we finally eat?", Remus asks Lily, whining like a child.

"Yes, man-child."

"I am not a Man-child!", Remus says as Sirius and James laugh their heads off.

They settled down and ate and talked and laughed, At the end of it, Remus and Sirius were cuddling on the couch, occasionally kissing, while James and Lily and leaning on each other while sitting on the floor, backs to the couch.

The TV is blaring with the 100th rerun of FRIENDS, but it never gets old.

When the clock struck 10, James and Sirius got to go home. "We will leave you two to sleep. You both have work tomorrow, I guess. And I have to fly a plane to India at 8:30 in the morning", Sirius said.

"Actually, only Lily has work. My boss called 10 minutes before you came and told me I have tomorrow off."

"Hey! What if you and I have a Bro's day out?", James suggests to Remus.

"Great idea.", Remus says as they hi-five each other.

"Perfect. I'll come to get you at 10 in the morning, be ready..."

Remus nods his head in response. Sirius then yawns and says, "I need sleep if I am going to be able to fly this plane tomorrow."

"When do you return?", Remus asks him.

"Thursday morning", Sirius replies before kissing Remus on the lips. He then kisses him on the forehead before saying, "Bye Rem, bye Lils."

"Bye Lily, bye Remus", James said with a quick peck on the lips to Lily.

"Bye", Remus and Lily said together and waved at the boys. 

They then went to sleep, all the four waiting for tomorrow to arrive...

A/N: A short filler thing. Next chapter will have the Bro's day.

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP