Chapter 4 - The Day After

3rd Person POV:

Remus wakes up with the sun's mild glow on his face. He looks at Sirius cuddling into him and smiles as he remembers yesterday's date. He gives Sirius a kiss on the forehead before looking at his phone to check the time and he freaks out. It's 7:15! He has 45 minutes left to reach work!

He immediately wakes Sirius up.

"Let me sleep, Moony!"

"No, you have to drop me to work in 15 minutes."

"Huh?"

"I am going to be late to work, goddammit!"

That certainly woke Sirius up. Then he said, "Is Lily up yet?"

"Shit!", Remus says, before calling Lily. She picks up after 30 seconds.

"What is it, Remus? Can't you let me sleep in peace?"

"Ugh, Lily! Look at the time."

As she looks at the clock and realizes, Remus can hear her gasp.

"We have to reach in 43 minutes! Oh god... James wake the fuck up!"

Remus can hear her shaking James, and then a loud thump as if he fell on the floor. Then he hears him groaning. "I will meet you there, Rem."

"'kay, bye."

As Remus turns back to face Sirius, he finds him looking back at him, smiling in amusement.

Smiling, Remus asks, "What is it?"

"Oh, it's just", Sirius says, walking towards Remus, "You are adorable when you are stressed out..." By this time, Sirius is cupping Remus' face in his hands. 

He stood on his toes as he went in to meet Remus' lips in a gentle kiss. They break apart and Remus is calmer than before and he is really happy.

"Now, let's get you ready for work."

10 minutes later, they are both ready and Remus goes outside and sees Sirius on the bike, ready with two helmets. When Remus questions him about the helmets, he replies, "The road is empty. If you want to reach in time, you have to put it on."

Remus' eyes widen with realization and he says, "No. You are not sending you both to possible death."

"You won't die.", Sirius says with a laugh.

"I am trusting you with my life. If anything happens, I will kill you."

"Okay, Remy. Now get on."

Remus does as he is told. Sirius starts the engine and drives the bike. 

That is when Remus starts questioning all his decisions.

Once they reach, with 8 minutes to spare, Remus says, "Please never drive like that again."

Sirius laughs and says, "It wasn't that bad, but okay."

As Remus turns to leave, Sirius holds him back by his wrists which causes Remus to turn around. Sirius then says, "I have something to ask you."

"Go on..."

"Um...I...you...er... Would you... Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Remus has a blank face for 2 seconds before a smile takes its place and pulls Sirius in for a kiss.

"I thought you'd never ask."

They say bye to each other and part ways. As Remus disappeared behind the doors, Sirius turns around to find a huffing and puffing James and Lily.

"Phew! Made it just in time."

"See, I told you that you wouldn't be late!"

"Hey, guys. Remus is inside, by the way", Sirius says.

"Hi Sirius", they say together and look at each other in amazement.

Lily looks at her watch and says, "I am going to be late. Bye James."

She then proceeds to kiss his cheek and walk away, leaving behind a dumbstruck James.

"She has got you whipped, mate", Sirius says, patting him in the back.

"I know. So, what happened between you and Remus?", he asks with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Oh nothing", Sirius teased, "Just that we ate cookies, tried making food and ended with a food fight, he kissed me on the lips and I obviously kissed back, saw movies, cuddled, slept, woke up, kissed again because we wanted to, got ready in 10 minutes, rode on my motorbike to reach here, I asked him to be my boyfriend, he said yes, we kissed again, and then he went inside,"

James looked at him with an incredulous look on his face, "Explain. In. Detail. Now."

Sirius laughs and explains everything, gushing like a girl with a huge crush.

Remus makes Sirius mad, but he loves it.

A/N: Done! Kind of short, but cute.

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP