Chapter Two

I tugged on her towel and pulled her closer to me pushing her against the door. Then I started kissing her which she responded hungrily.

Breaking the kiss, I spoke,

"I have wanted to pull that dress off you and bend you over the table immediately you stepped into the restaurant but I had to control myself"

Sex with Anna isn't so adventurous even though I always wanted to try new stuffs with her in bed but I knew she would get upset and complain about feeling like a sex toy or used like an object, so we just mostly stick to the same old boring missionary style. I love sex rough and wild but I wasn't ready to tell her that or force her into something she didn't want to do.

My hand was in her hair and the other wrapped around her waist. Breaking the kiss I spoke "Pull my hair, you know how much it turns me on" She tugged at my hair softly.

Ah...Blake" she moaned as I placed hot kisses all over her neck.

Turning her around abruptly I pushed her towards the bed and layed her down gently.
My hand traveled up to her waist and started caressing her hip and dragging my hands towards her entrance. Moving my lips from her mouth to her breasts as I sucked and nipped on her nipple before moving down to her wet entrance and placed my mouth on her pussy.
She moaned softly as I began to devour her pussy, I licked while squeezing her breast and rolling her nipple with my finger . I continued licking her clit and she squirmed. Then I brought my hands down from her breast and pushed a finger into her pussy and began fingering her.

I increased the speed of my finger and she moaned a little louder. After a while, I added a second finger and felt her clenching and she came into my finger immediately.

I brought up my head and started kissing from her stomach till I got to her neck and sucked on leaving marks on.

I then grabbed my cock and positioned it at her entrance, stroking lighting on her clit trying to lubricate my cock with her wetness. I slowly slid into her and she moaned loudly.

Urrrghhh"... I groaned

I increased my pace and kept trusting into her faster. I took one of her breast in my mouth never stopping my fast trust into her and soon I felt her clenching around me and after a few more trust, she came squirming under me but I still hasn't gotten my release, I was going to keep trusting when she suddenly pushed me off.

"I'm tired and you wore me out more, I need to rest" she said while walking into our walk in closet.

My veins were poping out my my neck and muscles bulged trying to control myself from pushing her back on the bed and fucked her hard and fast till I got my release.

I rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a cold shower and at least jerk off to remedy my aching need to come.

Stepping back into the room, I glanced at Anna who was now settled on the bed with her laptop on her lap typing seriously.
I assumed she would be asleep by the time i got out but seeing her still working ticked me off.

"I thought you were too exhausted and needed to sleep" I asked

"Oh yeah, but I need to reply a few emails before going to bed" she replied

" That's more important than at least for once letting me get satisfied having sex with you before pushing me off" I was getting angry already

"Sex isn't meant to be satisfying all the time, there are more important things to do than fucking" she shot back

*VOTE *COMMENT *SHARE