Chapter Twelve

MELLISA

The silence was awkward, the only thing that could be heard was my cutlery clanging on the plate.

Mellisa" Blake called

I couldnt look at him, I make bad decisions whenever I look at him.

I told you to look at me whenever I am talking to you he said tightly

I stood up immediately

I am sorry sir but its late and I need to go home I said quickly"

Mellisa" he said walked to my side and holding my hand. My walls were crumbling already just by that small contact.

Please look at me He said putting his thumb under my chin and raising my face up to look at him. I yanked my hand away from him and was about to turn away when he hugged me from the back tightly.

Please dont fight me, just let me hold you for a few minutes" he begged

He stood rigidly in his arm, I couldnt move because his pleading voice broke every wall I had raised against him.

Things you do to me Blake, things you do.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I heard his deep voice which sent shiver down my spine with the vibration that came with it.

"I know I shouldnt be saying this but I have feelings for you Lisa, I dont know what it is but I just can't help it and its difficult to be away from you and it also drives crazy when I am around you". Blake said quietly

I feel the same way too" I answered without thinking

But you have a girlfriend" I added quickly

"Lisa tell me you dont feel this attraction between us" he said before spinning me around to face him. He dragged his hand from my arm to my waist rubbing it softly. He latched his hot mouth on my neck and nibbled on it. I let us a small moan at how hot that made me feel.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you till you forget all your worries.

Tell me you want me to bend you over that table and drill my cock into you till your knees give out

Tell me you want my dick inside that tight pussy of yours

Tell me you want me to fuck you all night and make you scream my name through every trust till you could scream no more while begging me to stop Blake whispered with his hands roaming all over my body"

I was dripping already while moaning loudly at his words and how much I wanted him to do all of those thing to me and even more.

Still sucking on my neck he lifted me up by my hip and carried, setting me down on the dinner table.

Taking his mouth away from my neck he looked into my eyes with lust and conflict them. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them it was full of lust.

Bringing his lips closer to mine he kept looking at me for confirmation and I closed the gap between us with my lips on his as the confirmation he needed.

The kiss was rough and hard our tough fighting for dominance. My hand went into his hair and he groaned lowly in his throat. Pulling me closer he unbuttoned my shirt and cupped my breast with my bra.

I moaned loudly at the feeling and he dragged down on the bra and released my breast from the hold. He squeezed on it and rolled my buds with his thumb.

I want this

I want him now

I don't care what happens afterwards

I want to enjoy this moment thoughtlessly.

*VOTE *COMMENT *SHARE