Chapter Seven

MELLISA

Miss Wakefield? He called, stepping into the elevator.

I wasn't prepared for anyone to come in here and i really wasn't prepared to hear that voice again due to the dirty thoughts i have been in my head since i saw him this morning.

I was mortified. i am almost completely sure that at this moment, i have lost my job.

Say something lisa" my mind screamed

E-I-I'm sorry. uhm- i-uhm mean-this morning. I am sorry about this morning" i stuttered out with my head low and heart beating wildly.

"Do i make you nervous Miss. Wakefield?"

I feel his strong presence at my side, his sweet cologne pricking my nose, making me inhale sharply.

"Look at me when i am talking to you" comes his sharp voice

I oblige immediately turning my head to look at his cold stare. His eyes roam over my face making me feel a strange sensation in my stomach.

"Mellisa, my name is mellisa" i said still holding his stare.

Mellisa" He repeated softly

My name on his lips, my name with his voice. My stomach clenches especially with his soft voice.

I asked, do i make you nervous?" Bending closer to me. his mouth quirks up in the corner and his breath fanning my face making my stomach knot again. This man is beautiful and hot.

N-no sir" i stuttered

He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear

"Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak

I can feel the heat radiating off you and i know you are soaking wet already"

What the hell?

Pushing him off me i straightened up and glared at him

"You are now my boss starting tomorrow and i dont think it is appropriate to use comments like that with an employee."

He suddenly jammed on the elevator emergency button, causing the elevator to stop.

"Really? That would make this more exciting and easier.

I am attracted to you, you are attracted to me. Lets fuck and be fine"

I stared at him wide eyed

Has this man gone mad? I admit that he is hot and affects me a little but that doesn't mean i want to jump into bed with him, he is my boss for crying out loud and i really need this job"

He was now standing in front of me with his face close to mine staring at my lips.

I want to kiss you" He whispered making me feel chills all over my body.

I-I am sorry but i don't feel attracted to you and this right now is very wrong" I said shakily

He chuckled lightly and the chuckle traveled through my whole body. His laugh manly, deep and attractive.

Would you like me to prove you wrong?" He asked clearly amused.

I really can't do this" I reply. That would be unprofessional and the only thing protecting me from jumping him is the thought that he is my boss.

But you want to"

Let me kiss you" He said huskily making me glance down at his lip and suddenly craving to taste it.

He tilt his head to the side and connected his lips to mine. I stood rigidly shocked for the first few seconds before shutting my eyes and synched my lips with his. The kiss was slow but rough. Feeling electric run through my body and aching on my clit causing a strange moisture in my pant.

He grabbed my waist and dragged to closer to him, his other hand resting on my lower back. Grabbing my ass and squeezing it softly making me moan loudly before lifting me up with my legs dangling by his side. i wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, opening my mouth to give him access to deepen the kiss.

He broke the kiss a few minutes later, the both of us breathing hard. He set me back down on the floor still staring deep into my eyes. Staring at each other for a long time, he broke the stare and moved to push the elevator button so the elevator could stat moving again.

He didn't look at me or say anything. The elevator stopped at the 30th floor and he walked out without even glancing at me or saying goodbye.

I felt used and dirty. What was wrong with me, i just met this guy, he is my boss and i just had a hot make out with him in the elevator. I was embarrassed and disappointed in myself that i could give into such sexual tension.

The elevator got to the ground floor and i walked out of the building, got into my car and drove back home with the thought of my hot boss still very much in my mind.

How can i work with him after what just happened?

*VOTE* COMMENT *SHARE