Chapter Six

BLAKE

I woke up this morning to an empty bed. Anna already left for work without me. This past weeks, she has been spending most of her time working.

I know its for the good of the company but i also need her to act like my girlfriend and not like a business partner.

She notified me last night that she would be going on a business trip to New York this weekend. She wanted to go check on the companies ongoing project in New York because she has a weird feeling about the workers supervising the project, so she need to go see how far it has gone herself.

Quickly dressing up for work, I went downstairs to have my breakfast

Did Anna have her breakfast before leaving for work this morning" i asked the maid serving me

"No sir, she didn't" The maid answered

I signed to myself, standing up from the dinning table, i walked out to find my driver Pedro already waiting outside for me. I got into the car and we drove off to the office.

I was running late already for a briefing with my head staffs this morning. We drove into the parking lot was turning to park before the car stopped at a weird position.

" Pedro, what's happening? i asked my drive

"I think a car was about to park on this spot before we drove in and the car blocked our car, making it impossible to drive in or reverse without hitting the other car." He answered calmly. Pedro has been my driver for two years and he is always calm and collected.

" This section is for the head staffs only, so what exactly is the problem" I asked getting irritated with the situation.

I heard him honking to the car, which parked there unmoving. Pedro came down from the car to talk to the driver.

I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Anna.

" The staffs are gathered in the meeting room waiting for you to address them. when are you getting here" it read

I am on my way" I replied quickly

Getting down from the car angrily

"What the hell is going on there , get that thing to move out of the way so i can leave here" i barked out angrily

I glared at Pedro who was standing by the car looking confused by my outburst.

turning to look at the driver, a petite lady came out of the car. she looked up at me and i got lost in those big brown eyes glaring at me.

Wow, she looks cute with her baby pink dress and red nose" i thought.

she stood still staring up at me. Suddenly she blinked her eyes before shouting out words i was too distracted to concentrate because i was so fascinated by her small stature, fierce face, and those eyes, damn those eyes could bring a man to his knees.

You are rude" she yelled " Don't think i would be scared of you because of you have a huge body, i will smack you." She continued yelling with her eyes squinted at me angrily.

I was amused, i wanted to laugh but i knew it would tick her off more so i turned away from her smiling amusedly. I was walking towards the elevator with an amused expression when i heard her loud voice again

"You son of a bitch, get back here this instant"

Did she just cussed at me? i turned around to look at her in Pedro's arms who was holding her by the waist and she looking very furious with her fist up in the air ready to punch. I forced in my laughter which came out as a chuckle before walking away.

I laughed loudly to myself when i got into the elevator at how such a small woman could be a spit fire. Shaking my head, i strolled out of the elevator and walked straight up to the meeting room.

Anna was addressing the staff when i walked in. I just added a few more things before dismissing them to get back to work.

After everyone cleared out, i looked at Anna who was now gathering her stuff.

Anna, Are we fine? I asked softly

"You have been distant lately and its affecting our relationship" I continued, pulling her close to me

"I have been distant? She asked loudly before wiggling out of my arm and walked out of the room.

"Grey, i should be the one asking you if we are cool because i don't think you give us a thought anymore.

"We have a lot of important work to attend to. I am not in the mood to discuss this" She fired back angrily walking towards the front desk

"So this relationship is not important? I am trying to make us work and all you do is push me away" I shouted before stopping at the front front desk.

I glanced down at Lauren who was working on her laptop. she looked up at me and smiled before greeting me good morning.

"Miss Brooklyn, your 8am appointment is waiting for you" Lauren said turning to Anna before pointing towards the couch at the reception.

I turned towards the couch and saw the lady from this morning looking wide eyed at me... I wasn't very surprised to see her because i had assumed she was here for an appointment when i saw her this morning.

She stood rigidly looking pale and i guess Anna noticed asking her if she was alright.

she blinked rapidly like she did this morning before composing herself answering that she was alright.

Okay, please follow me to my office" Anna answered ,walking towards her office.

The small lady followed closely behind her with her heads down probably trying to hide her face from me.

I smirked to myself before walking away into my office. I couldn't help but remember what had happened at the parking lot this morning. i haven't laughed as much as i did in a long time when i got into the elevator.

Pushing the thoughts aside, i looked at the files on my desk. Picking one of it, i resumed back to work. A few minutes later i got a reminder on my laptop that i had a 9am meeting on the 30th floor in the technology department. I stood up from my desk and strolled out if my office. Walking towards the elevator which about shutting. I pressed on the buttons so it could open again and when it did, what i saw made me stand frozen on the spot.

Miss Wakefield whining her waist with her head down and hair swinging around. I felt myself getting excited while thinking about what good use that waist would do on top of me bouncing and driving us into pleasure.

What the hell is this woman?

*VOTE *COMMENT *SHARE