Chapter Ten

MELLISA

I want to do this again Mellisa and I know you do too He said holding me tightly by the waist

Mr. Greyson I started while standing up from his table

"Blake, please call me Blake'

"I am sorry but I can't do this. I didn't know what got over me. We shouldnt have done this." i said rubbing my palm over my face and brought it down to adjust my clothe.

I don't regret it and am i sure you don't as well" He shrugged

I regret it, i really regret it" i yelled, I know a huge part of me wanted this but my head keeps on telling we had done something wrong.

Is this the way you act with your employees?" I asked angrily

What do you mean? he answered

I saw you I said stepping away from him

Saw me? What? Where? I dont understand" he asked me looking confused

With Anna, I saw you two kissing passionately like lovers"

He looked shocked and lost for word like he couldnt believe I saw them. His silence confirming my suspicion.

I walked out of his office when I couldnt face him anymore and ran to my office. Shutting my door angrily before sliding to the floor with tears in my eyes.

How could I be so stupid to even go that far with him. I felt hurt and disappointed.

What was I doing?

What difference am I to my sister?

I was also fucking my boss. Although not yet fucked but close enough.

I cried for almost an hour before getting myself together and walking towards my desk to get back to work.

All through the day I couldn't concentrate on work and I was also glad he didnt call me into his office.

When it was closing hour, I walked into the elevator and while it was about to close, a han held the door and Blake stepped into the elevator.

Shocked and angry i was about walking out of the elevator to use the stair or wait for the next one but he dragged me back.

Please Lisa, just ride with me , please "He begged with an unknown emotion swelling in his eyes

I gave in and stood next to him

The elevator closed we stayed in silence for a few seconds before he broke it.

"Anna is my girlfriend and we have been together for 4years".

"I am sorry I didnt mention it to you earlier, I just can't control myself around you and every other thought flies out of the window immediately". He said looking away from me.

Girlfriend for 4years?

I was lost for words and my eyes started stinging with tears.

Dont cry Lisa

Dont cry

I shouldnt be hurt because we just had a few moment and nothing too serious, right?

But he is my boss boyfriend.

Now i am scared

I opened my mouth to say something and nothing came out because my brain was jammed and I just couldn't think of anything to say.

So I was just a play thing?

Please say something Lisa" He begged

I couldnt look at him, I just couldnt stand another second here with him.