Chapter Nine

MELLISA

Its been four days since I saw Anna and Mr.Greyson kissing in her office. I still couldnt stop thinking about it. I kept asking myself

Are they dating?

Was it just a sexual attraction like he said we had?

Are they friends with benefits?

I dont know why I feel hurt whenever I think about it. Its not like we were dating. It was just a stupid make out session in an elevator.

I still had my wild dreams about him. Although I havent seen him since that day i saw them even though they didnt see me.

The second day after the incident was a Friday and I was feeling weird around Anna. She kept on asking me if I was alright.

She notified me on that Friday that she would be away on a business trip for a week and she wont be back until next Friday so I would be working directly with Mr. Greyson.

Here I am on Monday morning inside my office staring at the mail sent by Mr. Greyson instructing me to come to his office.

I was scared of facing the man that been in my mind and dreams since the first time I saw him.

I stood up shakily from my desk and walked towards his office.

I was scared to knock, scared that when I hear that voice again , my knees would give in,

Scared of being in the same room with him without wanting to jump him.

I put my thoughts together and knocked.

Come in I heard his husky voiced bark

That voice, i need strength.

I walked into his office and saw him behind his desk looking dangerously handsome in his grey Armani suit and his hair combed to perfection. Typing away on his computer without looking up.

Oh God how would I survive this week without thinking of how much I want him to fuck me over that table.

"Miss. Wakefield please seat down and stop gawking at me like you are about to jump my bones."

I blushed furiously.

Was I that obvious? I ignored his comment and sat across him.

"I am sure Anna already notified you that you would be working with me for the week.

Am I right? He asked

"Yes sir i answered

"Good.

"Firstly, you would make my coffee every morning before you begin work and then I would be giving you some tasks to do or send them to your mail, whichever one you prefer. He said

"You would also be accompanying me to meetings or lunch with clients. I want you to act and work professionally because I do not condole laziness.

Am I understood? He finished coldly

I was taken aback by his cold behavior. Talking about professionalism, what professional boss goes around kissing his employees. Professional my ass. I thought

Okay sir

Go make me a cup of coffee He said rudely

No please, what am I, his slave?

Excuse me? I heard him say with a frown on his face.

Sir? Do you need anyth

No, you said something just now after I asked you to get me a coffee he interrupted

Did I say that out loud? I thought staring wide eyed at him

WHEN.I.ASK.YOU.TO.DO.SOMETHING.YOU.DO.IT.AND.NO.QUESTIONS.ASKED He spat out stalking towards me with an angry expression.

I was terrified because I have never seen him like this.

I started backing off away from him and walking backwards towards the door, I was about to open the door and bolt out when he suddenly dragged me by my arm and pulled me towards him.

Snaking his arm around my waist, he pulled me closer to his chest with his face looking down at me intensely and his breath fanning my face. He cupped by cheeks with his hand and dragged his thumb against my lip

"These delicious lips has been taunting me since the day I tasted them leaning his mouth closer and whispering

Addicting closer

Sweet closer

Delicious Then he slammed his lips on mine.

My knees almost gave out on me right their and I am sure if he wasnt holding me I would have fallen. This kiss was more intense than the first one and it made my toe curl.

He rubbed his hand on my waist and slipped his hand into my blouse pushing me closer. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I tasted his minty breathe. Raising me up by my hip, he carried me to his desk pushing the items on his desk away.

He pushed up my skirt and his hand rsted on my thigh . I moaned lowly at the contact. My body was burning with desire for this man and I couldnt control myself anymore.

His hands traveled forward towards my throbbing core and he rubbed me over my pant.

So fucking wet He said breaking the kiss.

His hand pushed my underwear to the side and he rubbed my clits slowly before slipping his finger inside my dripping pussy

Oooahhh I noaned loudly

I have never felt like this before and I didnt want him to stop.

He slowly trusted his finger in and out of my cunt. I was a moaning mess already before he started trusting in faster and faster making me groan in pleasure.

I felt something forming at the pit of my stomach and I felt like I was about to burst into bubbles.

Cum for me baby I want to see you come and lick you dry" he murmured while he kept on trusting faster. he pulled my pants down with his other hand

My eyes rolled yo the back of my head and I was about to explode from the immense pleasure I was feeling.

Something is coming I choked out

Yeah baby, let it come, I want to see you come He whispers into my ear

Immediately I felt a liquid coming out of me and I couldnt stop squirming in his arm at the pleasurable feeling.

I felt his hot breathe on my pussy and was about to look down at what he was doing when he suddenly latched on my clit and started sucking on me while groaning in satisfaction. He sucked on my clit and it riled me up again and I threw my head back in pleasure. I moaned loudly at the sensation and felt something building again and this time much stronger than the first.

Lets go baby, I want to drink your juice again

And I came while holding his hair tightly and screaming on top of my voice.

He brought his head up and licked his lip before kissing me deeply making me taste myself on him.

That was delicious, the sweetest thing I ever tasted

*VOTE* COMMENT* SHARE