Four Shades Of Sun Stolen

ur Shades Of Sun Stolen
By. Patty Hillard (Rogue MaCleod) Disclaimer: I do not own the songs used in this story they are all sung by NICKELBACK, Jack Off Jill and by EVANESENCE. I do however own the characters and the story. Please forgive me if something seems a bit strange. Now on with the story.

*Song* 'Thought' ~Scene Change~ :::Flashback::: #Dream# "Talking" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four Shades Of Sun Stolen

The date is October 23 2003. The time is close to midnight. And the place is in the darkened halls of the Haunted house in which she worked. My name is Flame. I am a Earth Spirit. I had been assigned to watch a girl who was intended to become the next Guardian of fire. And I had fallen in love with her. Her name is Gypsy. Which is suiting since she plays a gypsy and also a medieval Queen in the Haunted House. And on good dark nights she is a beast, lurking around corners of the outdoor maze, to howl as she crawls on all fours growling like a real dog. It is surely a sight to see. Sadly though this story isn't about her work as a actress in a haunted house but more so about the life she lives both in and out of the job she so dearly loved. She truly was the beautiful Medieval Gypsy Queen that she portrayed. Her hair was long flowing red waves although her hair was straight it still looked as though it held waves of moon and sunlight. Her eyes were dark as the smoke from the flames that she was to guard. Although she was very pale she had such a light of hope around her that even the darkest hallway was lit up just by her walking through it. She was the brightest shade of sunlight ever. And to have what happened to her happen was devastating. We lost the Guardian of Fire.

*He's drunk again, it's time to fight

She must have done something wrong tonight

The living room becomes a boxing ring

It's time to run when you see him

Clenching his hands

She's just a woman

Never Again *

She was with a man named Liam. He was what we called a Darstab Leive. He is an evil man that she should never have been around. I have been watching her for a little over a year now. I started to watch her after her 18th birthday the prior year. She turned 19 in August. And since then I was told to watch closer. But I failed because that was the night that it happened for the first time.

::::::::::::Flashback to Aug 29 2003::::::::::::::::::::::

Gypsy, Liam, and Krickett were all at her house and Krickett had brought over a case of beer. I sat by watching silently to make sure she was safe. I had a bad feeling that something just wasn't right. But I focused my thoughts on watching the boy Krickett. He seemed to be dangerous yet I never saw what happened later that night to happen. I had watched, counting each beer they had drank. Gypsy had 1, Krickett had 5, and Liam had drank 7 bottles. Each of them were now a little less tense then they had been. As I watched they all carried on laughing and joking then laid down to sleep. But I keep close watch. 'Something isn't right. I know that there's something wrong. Something's going to happen.' As I watched Krickett had fallen asleep, Gypsy lay across him with her head on Liam's chest and her legs across Krickett. Eventually I noticed that Liam was kissing her and then trying to get her to rub his shaft. She refused. But after he stopped she tried to sleep but was awoke to him trying again only this time to force her head on him. She shut her moth so tight she was bleeding from biting her lips shut. And then I watched in shock as he held his hand over her face until she could no longer breath. I watched as she started to slip away and then I jumped. I forced air into her lungs even as he held her airways closed so she wouldn't die. She started to awake and bit his hand then her coughing woke her friend. She drank a 2nd beer then went upstairs with Krickett. After a while she went back downstairs to ask him to sleep the length of the bed instead of the width. But as she sat on the bed trying to pull him so he was laying the proper way he pinned her to the bed, kissing her. And he held her hands above her head as he pulled her bra and shirt up roughly, then moved her shorts and underwear aside. He pulled his dick out of his clothes and moving her clothes aside again he proceeded to rape her. I stood by shocked unable to move. Unable to touch him so I went and gave Krickett the feeling like he needed to go see what was wrong.