Thirteen

Kingston's POV ..........

Cruz and I were sitting at a stop sign heading over to talk to my dad when our mates passed by with Clover and her mate.

"Let's follow them." Cruz said.

"What about talking to my dad?" I asked.

"We don't have appointments so

We can go later." He said. He had a point.

I waited for them to get down the road aways before following behind. The drove into town to the thrift shop across from the Goodwill and the mini golf place. I pulled into the mini golf place and had Cruz run up and get us both something to drink and to pay for a round of golf but not to take the clubs or balls.

"Why is your rich mate shopping there?" Cruz asked.

"He's not one of those people that when they have money they have to wear name brand stuff. He has his own style and some of that can't be bought in stores any more." I said defensively I don't even know if what I said was true.

"Calm down I get it." He said chuckling.

We watched as they moved around in the store buying this and that or trying on this and that. They was buying little kids things as well, I wonder why.

"I think they are checking out." Cruz said.

"Yeah." I said watching them load bags into the trunk of the car. Clover and her mate get in the back seat and start making out. My mate flips them off and him and Liam head across the street to Goodwill.

"More shopping?" Cruz said with a sigh. I started my truck and headed over to where Clover was.

"Seems that way lets break these two love birds up before they get to far into their make out." I said honking my horn making them both jump and look around. Clover flipped me off before getting out.

"Hey KC, Cruz what's up?" clover asked coming over to where I was parked.

"Was going to play some mini golf until I saw you guys over here." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Lied and Liam are shopping and I hate the Goodwill there is never anything I like but Lief loves it." Clover said laughing as she leaned over and kissed her mate.

"Whose the hotty?" Cruz asked making the girl blush.

"You know me you big meany." she said.

"I know but we haven't been formally introduced to the newest Ms. Jackson." he said making both girls blush.

"This is my mate Annalise Damer." Clover said with pride.

"Nice to meet you, Annalise." I said shaking her hand.

"Alpha Kimgston." she said bowing her head.

"None of that my dad is still Alpha." I said laughing.

"Plus Lief and Liam don't know." clover whispered. Yet. I thought to myself and winked at Cruz. He chuckled.

"So that's who your with. They seem to like shopping." I said.

"Lief and Liam rarely ever get to go shopping so when they do it's a long day plus Lief is set on getting the four kids he's adopting new things before they all move out." clover said. My mate is adopting at 18 wow he must like these kids.

"Is he adopting pups?" I asked.

"Yeah that's why I can't believe your dad is allowing it." Clover said just as the door opened and my mate came out smiling. I love that look on him.