Twenty-one

Kingston's POV..........

Just as we were finishing up our dinner I saw Asher's car pull in. He was on a date or maybe not it looks like Slade is with him.

"Hey isn't that your brother and your best friend Asher over there?" Lief asked.

"Yeah there probably out cruising for girls or ....... hey are they kissing?" I asked.

"Yes, yes they are. I knew he was gay." He said sounding happy. I on the other hand felt betrayed by my brother and best friend.

Without thinking I got out of the car and stormed over to their car. Lief was behind me telling me to stop but I couldn't. That was my little brother.

"Hey budd........ shit." Asher said as I yanked him out of the car.

"Mind telling me why your molesting my little brother?" I demanded.

"King stop." slate yelled.

"No, what the hell?" I yelled.

"Is this because I'm gay?" Slade yelled.

"What? No. This is because my little brother and my supposed to be best friend are making out in the parking lot of Alice's." I screamed. Lief stood in front of them and crossed his arms. Shit I pissed him off.

"Now shut up. Give them a minute to figure out why your pissed and then let them explain. Stop acting like you don't know why or what is going on you dumb ass." He snapped.

"Sorry, okay. now explain, please." I added the please when Lief cleared his throat.

"Wow." Asher said.

"Shit." Slade said both of them staring at us.

"Oh sorry um..... this is my boyfriend and mate Lief Jones. Lief this is my brother Slade and my other best friend Asher Conrad." I said introducing everyone.

"Wow." Slade said.

"Shit." Asher said.

"Explain." I said again trying not to lose it again.

"Slade and Asher are mates moron." Lief said making my brother and best friend look at him like he had two heads.

"He knows?" Asher asked.

"He's my m a t e." I said slowly.

"Wow." Slade said.

"Shit." Asher said.

"Enough." Lief said shaking his head.

"Sorry." we a said.

"You and I are going back to finish our date. You and these two will talk tomorrow after you help me my brother and my kids move. Now let them get back to there date." Lief said.

"Okay." I said.

"Lunch." Slade said.

"K&S's at noon. Both of you. I'll bring Cruz." I said.

"Okay." they both said.

"Come on Alpha lets finish our date. I expect a kiss at my door." Lief said and I followed him like the good wolf I was.

We paid and returned the tray before heading back to Lief's house.

"What time do you want to get started tomorrow?" I asked.

"Around nine. I want to go by my storage for some of the kids stuff I got." He said snuggling into my side.

"Sounds good. We can have breakfast and I'll have Sara come watch the kids while you and Liam finish with all the stuff while Cruz and I have lunch with the idiots." I said.

"Thanks." He said as I pulled up to the orphanage.

"Your welcome, babe." I said getting out and helping him out. I walked him to the door and kissed him with every ounce of passion I could. He tasted out strawberry and banana and I loved it.

"Good night." he said in a whisper.

"Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. I'll see you in the morning." I said kissing his forehead.

He walked in and I headed for my truck. I had to make sure everything was set up for tomorrow.