Thirty-nine The end.

A/N: surprise again. Man another one I didn't see coming but that came to me in a dream. So welcome Jaymason. So sorry you came at the end. And I'm so sad to say it's the end. Tears of sadness and joy now fall down my face but it only took me twelve days to write this. Woot woot. Oh and I'm ending it with a little smexy just for you guys.

Leif's pov......... eight years later.

"Watch it." I said trying to make it to the kitchen. The kids were busy chasing each other through the house playing tag while it rained for once in my life. Just kidding. Every time im have plans and need the kid to play else where it rains.

"Hey dad, can you make Mac Grillers?" Jace asked sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Sure you want to help?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said helping me get the stuff out.

Once the Mac and cheese was done I started the grill cheese and bacon. Mac Grillers are grilled cheese with Mac and cheese and bacon inside. Not healthy but good.

Once the kids were sitting down and eating I went to work on my project. You see Kingston's and I's anniversary was tomorrow. The monkeys were heading to grandma and grandpa's house for a whole week while their pops and I head to Our cabin in the woods. We built a one room cabin by the pond. Why you ask well our oldest son caught us there about a year ago and he is still to live down the embarrassment of seeing his dads go at it. So I demanded a small one room cabin to get out up. The roof was two giant windows so the moon and stars still can be seen.

"Watch the little ones, Jace. I'll be right back." I said carrying a box out the back door. I hoped on the golf cart and drove to the cabin. I was soaked by time I got there but it would be worth it.

I hurried and set up everything so Jace wouldn't be stuck with the kids for long. By time I was on my way back it had stopped raining. Thank you Goddess.

"Okay troops I will let you out these doors as long as you have one play clothes, stay out of mud and no rough housing." I said looking at both sets of twins.

"Yes, dad." they all said as I opened the door. They ran like they had been in prison for ten years. Ally is just now ten.

I cleaned up the dishes and the house after hurricane Herrington went through. I swear these kids are out to make me go mad.

"Hey looks like you've been having fun." Liam said coming in.

"No the kids had fun I'm ready to pull my hair out." I said laughing.

"Their good kids." he said making me laugh. They are good kids. I love them dearly.

"I know they are. So you ready for tonight?" I asked washing my hands.

"Yeah I love Missy and Avery to bits but I'm so ready for a break." He said sitting down with a sigh.

"I'm so glad you guys adopted them." I said pouring us both some tea.

"Me too, and we are thinking about going to see if they have another one to add to our mix." He said laughing.

"That's awesome. Six kids is enough for me. Maybe when Jace and PJ are gone but right now I'm trying to soak up as much time with them two as I can. PJ leaves in four years. Jace could find his mate in two I'm losing my babies." I whined.

"You'll be fine it's jay I'm worried about." He said.

"We might sent him with PJ. They have a hard enough time peeing without one another." I said shaking my head. I feel like if they wouldn't have been separated then things would be different. Jay is so needy and PJ so protective.

Liam and I enjoyed our afternoon tea until it was time to start dinner. After dinner I had to drop the kids off at The Cave and pick up their pops. They were staying in the family suite with their grandparents who moved in their after losing their house to a fire.

"Dinner." I said and they came running.

"Home made pizza, woohoo." fisher yelled. Franky and him were going to shift any day now and their plates show it. My boys are bates. I can feel it. Jace my warrior, Franky and fisher my bates, ally my princess and PJ my Alpha and don't tell Kingston but our little jay is an Alphas mate. I can feel it.

I saved half a pan for Kingston and washed up the dishes while the kids got ready. We piled in the van and headed for The Cave. I decided not to do the whole doctor thing and got more involved in all the businesses we own. So I do a little of this and a little of that. I like it.

"Let's go see pops first." ally said.

"He's right there talking to aunt clover." PJ said.

"Then head over." I said watching them all run up to their pops.

"Dad when are you and pops going to come get is again." jay asked. He hated being away from us as much as he hated being away from PJ.

"In a week bud. I will call you everyday." I promised.

"Okay." he said being strong and not crying. Yet.

"Let's get this over with he's about to blow." I said to my mate through our link. He looked over and picked up jay.

We headed for the elevator and up to the family suite. Franky knocked and Sasha throw the door open. The kids giggled and ran to her. Jay even got excited. We would have to speak out or he would lose it.

"PJ come here bud." I whispered.

"I know dad I'm on it." he said and started to play with jay. They love too play tag so he started playing and soon they was chasing each other through the house and Kingston and I snuck out. Sad I know but I need me time or me and Kingston time.

We were both so ready for this week that we showered and ran to the cabin barely chocking down pizza in between.

"It looks so nice in here." Kingston said looking at the cabin. I had brought candles that I was now lighting, I dropped rose petals on the floor and bed and there was apple juice in an ice bucket I stole from The Cave.

"Thanks." I said walking up to him and pulling at his shirt. I wanted him.

Slowly we undressed each other. Feeling skin on skin and allowing the shocks to run through our bodies. It was bliss.

He started kissing my neck and licking my marks. He worked his way down making sure to hit may eight tattoos. Yes Liam and I are still identical in every way. Back to my body being licked, kissed and sucked.

His tongue played with each nub as he worked his way down with his hands. He brought our members together and stroked them with his big hands. Bringing me to my edge but not letting me fall over it. He pushed me down onto the bed and took me into his mouth as his fingers found my hole. Double the pleasure.

I was so close and he wouldn't let me go. I begged and pleaded for release but he wouldn't let up on his assault. Pay back is a bitch. And karma is her twin sister. Sorry off track again but I'm trying to stop thinking of my release.

"Kingston if you don't let me cum you will not be coming for the rest of the week." I snapped.

"Cum for me babe." he said in a husky voice as his finger nailed my sweet spot i came hard and seen ack spots flood my vision. I hate the waiting and the pressure but this is the best feeling in the world.

"Better." he asked. All I could do is nod my head.

"Now my turn." he said before slamming into me. I loved that to. The pain and pleasure at once. It's amazing.

We went hard and fast me meeting ever thrust. I could feel the build coming and welcomed it. He was going to send me into bliss again this time I'll wake up later I could feel it.

"Cum for me." he moaned in my ear as he bite my mark. I lost it tightening up on him and making him follow me.

I floated in the clouds for ever touching the stars and waving and the Moon Goddess. And that is how I spent my whole week and the rest of my life.