Seventeen

A/N: so I've been on vacation for three days and I've wrote at least ten chapters. I might get this done before I have to go back in nine days. Crossing my fingers I can do it.

King's POV........

I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. Lief is smart and I should of known he would know about us. I mind linked dad to tell him and he wasn't surprised either. He was proud that he kept it a secret and that he stood up to me and demanded answers when it came to Liam. My dad said he is like a mother wolf with her pup when it comes to Liam. I was proud of that as well.

"I hear there is a Bon fire tonight on the beach." Cruz said.

"I don't like crowds." Liam said.

"Neither do I." Lief said.

"We can have our own Bon fire." I said making them all smile.

We found a place that was away from all the others and I built a small fire in the pit provided. We roast hot dogs, marshmallows and swam. Once it started to get a little cold we all changed and sat around the fire.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" Cruz asked Liam. I warned him that there wasn't to be any funny business. He promised me.

"Sure." Liam said causing Lief to stiffen in his seat.

I watched as Cruz and Liam headed away from the others and down the shore line.

"Don't worry he promised no funny business." I said hoping it would comfort my mate a little.

"He better not try anything." Lief said. I thought it was cute.

"Hey Liam is almost 18 like you. Are you telling me your going to always be the good boy?" I asked.

"I know how old he is but I also know that when some wolves find their mate they want to rip their clothes and fuck like rabbits." He said making me laugh.

"Have I ripped your clothes off and fucked you like a rabbit?" I asked pulling him closer to me.

"No." he said pouting.

"Cruz will behave. I promise. But if Liam doesn't you can't blame Cruz." I said pointing at the two walking towards us. Liam reached out and took Cruz's hand as they walked closer. I hear Lief gasp and Cruz's eyes shot to him he was just as surprised as we were.

"He trust him." Lief said sounding a little choked up.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Very, I'm so proud of him." he said wiping the tear that fell.

"If Liam trust him can you?" I asked.

"I'll try." he whispered.

"Good." I whispered back.

"He took my hand." Cruz said sounding worried through our mind link. Him and Liam finally joined us still holding hands.

"I know and so does his brother. Lief said its a sign he trust you." I informed him.

"Awesome. I'm going to as Lief for permission to ask Liam out. I think it will help them both." Cruz said. He's such a smart boy.

"Smart idea." I said.

We talked some more and watched as the fire died down. Liam and Cruz still held hands an I have to say I am a little jealous because Lief is just sitting next to me. But I was content with him just sitting there.

"We have to be home by eleven or I have double chores and we're grounded for a week." Lief said checking his phone it was ten now.

"Let me see that." I said to him taking his phone. I quickly typed in my name and number before sending myself a text so

I could have his number. I saw Liam and Cruz doing the same thing.

We put the fire out and cleaned up our mess because my mate made sure nothin was left behind. He said he hated people who want to make the world a mess for his grand kids. I laughed but did as he said.

"Cruz can you and Liam take this to the car?" I asked handing him the bag with our blanket and stuff in it.

"Yeah sure." Liam said making me chuckle as he grabbed Cruz's hand and the bag. They were good together.

"This is going to take some getting uses to." I said laughing.

"Your telling me." Lief said.

"I wanted to ask you out for tomorrow night. Just the two of us. Cruz is more then likely going to ask Liam after he has a talk with you. But I would like to spend some one on one time just the two of us." I said hoping he would say yes.

"Sure but I have to be there when Liam leaves and comes home." He said.

"Deal." I said kissing his forehead.

"Will the shocks ever go away?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

"I hope not." he said before I felt his lips on mine. The little shit got me to moan.

"Your crazy." I whispered.

"You didn't like it?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh my wolf and I both liked it but unless you want me to become one of those wolves that rips your clothes off and fucks you like a rabbit is be careful." I said making him shiver.

"I'll remember that." He said before heading back to the car.

I hated leaving them there and I really couldn't wait for him to be all mine. I so wanted to be one of those wolves. Cruz and Liam were closer then ever and it was a good thing. I'm so glad Clover wasn't my mate.