Forty Authors note only.

Well my friendly readers another one has come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm not sure when the next one will be up so just watch for it. I have ideas and started a base but I need to build from it. Sometimes it flies out of me other times it's like pulling teeth. This one flew the last one was pulling teeth. So I'm hoping that I got my grove back and can start cranking them out again. Also this one is longer I'm so shocked and proud of myself. I bet the chapters are all short. Oh well.

So I'm going to repeat myself and hope a lot of you read this. I do not edit nor to I catch all my autocorrect errors. And yes my phone has a mind of its own. It likes to add words change words and delete words. I'm not fixing them.

Another thing that people seem to be doing is following and then once their followed back they unfollow. That is so not cool if you want to follow me because you like my stories or maybe like me that's awesome but don't follow just to get followers and delete your followings. Are you that desperate for follows? sorry it's been pissing me off.

Thanks again for reading. And for enjoying life with all of the people in this story. I hope you liked it.

Also not a lot of smexy in this one sorry guys.