Twenty

Lief's POV.........

When we arrived at Alice's drive-in I didn't think it would be this packed. But it was we had to wait for a spot to park. I laughed when I saw Cruz and Liam already there eating. My twin loves this place. We waved an they waved but we didn't join each other.

"Hello and welcome to Alice's. Are you ready to order sweet stuff?" the waitress asked Kingston.

"My boyfriend would like a strawberry and banana shake, a cheese burger and some curly fries. I would like a strawberry and chocolate shake with the double bacon cheese burger and a extra large fry." Kingston said shocking the waitress and myself.

"Yes, sir. Coming right up." She said leaving I'm sure to gossip.

"Boyfriend huh? I don't remember you asked me to be your boyfriend. And now the whole town will know." I said faking being hurt and pissed.

"Lief Austin Jones will you go out with me and become my boyfriend and potential mate?" he asked making me laugh.

"I would love too." I said kissing him. The kiss was broke up by a horn honking. I looked up and saw Liam shaking his finger at me before Cruz kissed him senseless. I laughed as did Kingston. Liam blushed but attract Cruz's mouth. My naughty brother.

"They are so cute." I said chuckling.

"Yes they are." he said pulling me closer. I love it when he holds me. I feel safe.

The music playing on the outside speakers was 50s and 60s tonight. Sometimes it new age sometimes it's disco. I guess it depends on Alice.

"So where will the kids and I be staying now that your dad has put his foot down and ordered us out of that place?" I asked.

"You know that suite one floor beneath the family one. that is where you guys will be. All food, amenities and any other services will be free. It's time you got paid back for all the hard work you have done for this place. We know how you would volunteer to work or help out in other areas of the hotel. You worked your ass off and now it's time you get the favor returned." He said making me stare at him in awe.

"You don't have too. You and your family have always been kind and I do stuff like that because I like to. It makes me feel good about me." I told him.

"That is what makes you a good Luna/Alpha." He said making me blush.

"So if Liam and I agree to become like you guys what are the pros and cons of being werewolf?" I asked.

"Cons: not being able to always be honest. Having to watch what you say and do all the time and always having to worry about someone finding out. Pros: hearing, seeing and moving faster. Being stronger and healthier. Healing quicker. And living longer. As for you two becoming like us it would mean excepting us as your mates, excepting the pack and life style." He said.

"So we have to turn into a wolf?" I asked.

"If you except being my mate." he said.

"Liam and I thought we had a choice. I'm excepting that I'm your mate but I need to talk this whole shifting this over with Liam before we do it." I said.

"You know in order to become wolf and my mate we have to make love under a full moon and a sky full of stars." he said.

"We not until we are 18 will that happen." I said stalling for time.

"That's fine with me, babe." he said kissing my lips.

"Here is your order." the waitress said.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

We ate and talked about random things. For some reason I feel like tomorrow is just the beginning of a new and wonderful life.