Twenty-seven

Kingston's POV ...........

I woke up to an empty and cold bed but to the smell of bacon and sausage. There isn't any wonder why Lief is so wore out at the end of a day.

I got up and showered before dressing in jeans and a v neck blue t-shirt. I'm so glad Lief said not to dress up. I packed all my stuff in a duffle bag and headed for the kitchen.

Lief had order room service and some one was holding back in front of the window.

I thought that would wake you." Cruz said.

"It did." I said laughing.

"King we is movies today, Leelee took my babies." ally said which had me looking for my mate.

"Were is leelee?" I asked.

"Loading your truck." Jace said.

"Alone?" I asked.

"We was helping until food for here." Franky said.

"There doesn't seem to be much left." I said looking at the wall by the door.

"Not much he even went up and for your stuff." Cruz said.

"He's weird like that." Liam said.

"I know I think I'm going to take him somewhere so he can be pampered." I said filling my plate and one for my mate.

"Sounds good we will keep the monkeys." Cruz said. That caused a choir of monkey noises to erupt in the kitchen.

"Stop monkeying around and eat." Lief said chuckling. Everyone laughed but did as he said.

"Here eat." I said well demanded.

"I will while I make sure we have everything. I'm going to come back tomorrow and clean." He said grabbing some bacon and sausage and shoved it in his mouth as he walked from room to room. He was not coming back here to clean. And anything left would be sent to the house or taken to my office.

"We need to get ready."

Liam said running to find Lief.

"Okay kids go wash up and then get your shoes on. Cruz help me clean this up before my mate decides it needs cleaned and we are late." I said picking up the paper plates and filling the trash. I bagged up the trash and tossed it down the trash shoot and all the laundry down the laundry shoot.

"All clean." Franky yelled.

"Same here." Cruz said.

"Ready." Lief asked coming out dressed in his cap and gown.

"Ready." I said taking my phone out and snapping a few quick pics.

"One of us together." Liam yelled. I did as he asked and knew what I was giving them for thier birthdays.

"Okay let's go." Lief said heading for the door. He swung ally into his arms and grabbed fishers hand. He is such a natural father. He acts like their his little brothers and sister but he is their dad in the kids eyes and everyone else's.

"Jace is riding with us." I said walking to my loaded down truck.

"Okay." Lief said kissing me before heading for his car with all the rest of the kids. I looked over and even Cruz's car was loaded. He shrugged his shoulders and went to it. Poor guy.

In a three vehicle convoy we made our way to the high school. The twins don't turn 18 until tomorrow but my dad and Gerald said they no nothing of the fact that they are moving into there house and are happy to come for a cook out tonight. I love my family.

We parked and the kids went instantly to my mom. Cruz and I walked Lief an Liam to the gathering area for all the grads and waited until we had to leave. I was a little pissed my brother didn't acknowledge me or Cruz because of Lief and Liam.

"Hey guys wait up." Asher said.

"Oh hey, so is Slade excited?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess, you dads mad at him and he's pouting so he'll be in a brat mood for a couple days before he is happy again." Asher said. I really pity him for having to deal with Slade's mood swings.

"Well that's between him and dad. Have you guys decided on where you are going to live?" I asked.

"That's what their fighting about. I guess Slade had his heart set on a house right outside our town into Boarder. But your dad tried to tell him that house was never an option. It doesn't belong to the pack or the Alpha. It belongs to the founder. Slade's pissed because he found out your mates are the founders and that house is theirs." Asher said.

"If he asked Lief he would let you guys build on the land but the house is off limits." Cruz said.

"I'll say something but I don't think he'll want to. He's being a brat and to be honest I don't know if he's ready to move out and have an adult relationship." Asher said with a sigh.

Before anyone could say more we made it to where my family was sitting. Ally jumped right into my lap and snuggled in. Cindy and Carter were next to us smiling and having a good old time.

One by one the names were called we cheered for everyone we knew but made sure my brother, Lief and Liam knew it was us. Clover and Annalise made sure to embarrass my mate as he got his diploma. I love those ladies and I am so glad Clover wasn't mine.

"So there is a surprise for Lief in the garage from Liam. Make sure he opens the doors before anyone else. And give this to Liam." Dad said before we made our way to the guys.

"Okay I will." I said taking the big envelope.

I saw my brother first and picked him and spun him around as he yelled for his mate to help him. Once his feet hit the ground Asher had him and I had Lief.

"Way to go babe." I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Thanks." he said blushing.

"Liam, my dad said to give you this." I said as he hung on to Cruz for dear life. He took the package and nodded.

"Come on a few pictures and then you guys can go." mom said.

"Fine." I said letting Lief go. Slade reluctantly went with the other four but a few of his friends showed and he seemed okay with it.

I watched as the group of four got many pictures and then slade and his group got lots of pictures. Mom being mom had Lief Liam and Slade all posing for a couple by themselves. Slade looked pissed and Lief and Liam looked normal. I will get down to the bottom of all this and soon.

"Enough pictures we have a lot to do. Slade's party starts when?" I asked.

"It's next weekend." Mom said.

"That's when Lincoln Quinn will be here." I said as we all walked to the parking lot.

"Well with the party the whole

pack will be there and he will find his mate if his mate is here." Dad said.

"True." I said.

"Your all welcome to our house for burgers and a camp fire tonight if you like." Lief announced over the roof of his car making sure to look at Asher and Slade.

Once he said that he buckled the kids in and got in his car I followed suit as did Cruz. We had a lot to do before the cook out. One by one we pulled out and waved. My parents were smiling a goofy smile as they watched us leave.