Twenty-six

Reminder this chapter fast forewords to graduation and the twins birthday. Also Lincoln is visiting soon. Plus more surprises to come. Hope you guys are liking this one. I have decided to do a bxbxb story next I'm up in the air about whether it's a Mpreg or not but most definitely a werewolf story. I hate to say it but I'm a sucker for bxbxb. Now back to our regular story.

Lief's POV.........

Graduation one day, birthday and moving day the next mating and becoming a wolf the next oh and don't forget meet the pack meeting once I'm all wolf and have my Alpha mark and mating mark. To say I'm a bit nervous is an understatement. Kingston and I have bonded in the emotional and mental way. we have moved on from kissing but nothing rated R worthy. Liam and Cruz are about the same but Liam seems relaxed by all of this.

"Where do you want these boxes?" Liam asked. It was senior day and Liam and I were packing and cleaning.

"Everything by the door up against that wall." I said pointing at the empty wall.

"Okay, is King taking you to the house tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm going to go

Stock the fridge and cabinets and take a bunch of this stuff so tomorrow we can work on that storage unit and the rest of this once graduations out of the way." I said lifting a huge box and placing it with the rest.

"Is he staying the night again tonight?" he asked.

"Most likely, is Cruz?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liam said blushing.

"You guys need to start looking into where you want to build your house and get started on the construction." I said making him blush slightly.

"I like the area just before your house. With that big tree right by the road." He said.

"Nice place well talk to Kingston about someone who can build and get to designing your house." I said laughing.

"I'll have Cruz do it." Liam said chuckling.

Lazy boy. we worked none stop until the kids for home. I ordered dinner and had them finish packing their rooms. Sasha has doubled what they had in everything and I had to nicely tell her to stop.

After dinner I helped Liam get the kids bathed and in bed before going up to get Kingston. Cruz was out running the boarders with some of the warriors.

"Hey you ready?" Kingston asked.

"Yeah, you?" I asked.

"Yep, you want to drive or do you want me to?" he asked following me out.

"You can." I said knowing he hated my car.

"Thanks." he said chuckling.

"I would like to go to walmart first. I would like to stick up the whole place." I said once we hit the road.

"It's in the way." he said hitting the highway.

We packed by the food entrance at Walmart and we both grabbed carts. Gerald had given me a credit card to use he said there wasn't a limit or a spending limit per day. So I could buy everything in the story and the card should go through.

Kingston and I were having fun filling the carts. When I was sure we had enough things to fill the pantry and dodge and freezer I headed for the check out.

It took a while for us to get checked out and everything loaded into his truck. I asked him to make one more quick top on the way go I could get Liam a graduation gift. I decided to get him a certificate for the tattoo he's always wanted and for the piercings he wanted. I was tempted to get mine but didn't.

When the house came into view I had the overwhelming feeling of coming home. Kingston backed into the garage making it easier to unload. It took us about an hour of goofing around to get it all put away.

"I set this cooler up with water and juice for everyone and the kids." I said carrying the cooler back into the garage.

"I have the pool filtering and the hot tub in low. I turned the air off and opened all the windows upstairs because we will be running in and out we don't need to cool the out side." He said as we locked up.

"I turned the ice maker on and left hamburger in the fridge so we can grill out tomorrow. " I said getting in the truck.

"So Mr. Graduate what do you want for completing your high school education?" he asked. I thought about it and decided to give him an idea. I've been telling him I'm not one to get gifts. So not to worry but I know he would.

"I'd like a bigger bed in our room." I said thinking of the small queen that was in there.

"I have a huge bed in storage we can bring it and set it up." he said.

"Sounds good." I said resting my head on his shoulders. I yawned and fought to keep my eyes open.

I felt the truck stop and Kingston pick me up. I was just to out of it to stop him. He managed to get us in the elevator and into our suite without dropping me. It was quiet so that meant everyone was sleeping. Including me. The softness of the bed hit my back and the discomfort of my jean shorts left my body and a nice warm body took their place. I could so get uses to this.