Chapter - 1

It was dark. Maybe just a little to dark. I can't see anything even if i open my eyes.

Being scared even though I'm not fully awake yet. I'm surrounded by the sound of nothing. Not even a single noise peered trough my ears.

Slowly my mind and body starts to wake up and i soon realized that I'm in my soft warm bed. No i was on a stool a cold metal chain rapped around my arms and legs and some sort of cloth touching my head around my eyes so I'm not able to see anything.

soon met by the sound of a door opening. Getting even more afraid. I feel myself growing more anxious thanks to the sound of shoes slowly tapping against the floor.

Sweat is starting to build up on my forehead and my breathing starts to get faster.

I am powerless. There is nothing i could do to free myself from this situation. I can't run or hide, I can't beg or plead, I can't fight cause i definitely am to weak and scared for that. Soon the taping stopped and i could clearly feel a presance infront of me.

The silence was there again until he spoke "i see you've woken up" so it was a man i thought. He didn't have a very deep voice but more of a raspy kind of voice.

I sit there afraid and not knowing what would happen. "I should take that blindfold off of you. You have pretty eyes anyway" he says again in that rapsy voice that didn't help me calm down at all.

I felt his hand going to the back of my head and slowly untying the blindfold that held me from seeing the person who took me away from everything.

Now that i think about it he didn't take me away from anything at all.

My life was pretty depressing and lonley so i guess he actually didn't do that.

Well i mean he might have taken me away from loneliness in some kind of weird fucked up way.

When the light of the room hits my eyes they automatically closed thanks to them not being used to the bright light.

It took me some time to actually open them and get them to be fully clear and not blurry.

when i look up to meet the kidnapper his eyes i felt really weird. Like i knew him but also didn't. I couldn't place my finger on it exactly but i was sure i saw him before. But i guess that doesn't matter cause the fact is that he kidnapped me and not that i might have met him before.

"Are you done staring at me?" The guy questioned me with that damn raspy voice. I remaned silent to scared to say anything. "I asked you something" he said in a slightly more warning tone. I quickly nodded my head still to afraid to speak actual words. "I want you to talk to me with words not by the shaking of your head, is that clear?" He said while racing his voice just enough to make it clear to me

"yes" i say in a barley audible voice but i guess still loud enough to please mister kidnapper over here. "That's better isn't it pretty girl?" He said while looking me in the eye. And what is pretty girl even supposed to mean, I don't want to be called pretty girl by him that just makes me want to puke. But again i say a quiet yes just to make sure he doesn't get angry.

"I'm sorry if you're hungry you won't be able to eat today, you are still a bit to fat for my goal weight so no food today pretty girl, we will start with your diet tomorrow. You will only get one appel and enough water just to make sure you won't faint." he said to me with a slight sadness in his eyes even though he didn't seem to really care. Why would he be sad i am just a girl he kidnapped for god knows what reason.

"I'm going to weigh you everyday and see how much you lost, any more questions for me?" He asks again as if he didn't already ask enough. I actually do want to ask him how much exactly he wanted me to weigh cause i always thought i looked ok. I guess not.

Having an inner struggle in my head about if i should or shouldn't ask him I decided to just ask him. "Yes, i was just wondering how much I exactly should weigh" i say in a high pitched voice thanks to my scared state.

"i need you to weigh 100 pounds my little girl" he said while smiling. The only thing i thought about was the hunger i'm going to face. I mean is he crazy that's way under my average weight. Now i feel fat, and hungry. And i'm disgusted by him calling me his little girl.

"If that was all i'm going to leave for a few hours. I have work to do. And don't try to run away from me little girl. I don't like it when people try that" he stated with the last part being really intimidating while the first part was more casual.

He puts The blindfold back on and all i was left to hear were footsteps getting further and further away from my ears and a door closing and getting locked.

Now i really started panicking thanks to my mind thinking about things I shouldn't think of in this situation. But i mean do you blame me? What if he hurts me or killes me or even worse what if he rapes me?! I started getting chills on my entire body from those thoughts.

I broke down in tears and started yelling random stuff.

————————————————————————
Hi!
This is the first chapter of this ff. Now i warn u again that this is a book with mature content so leave if u can't handle that.
I hope u enjoyed this!
More chapters on the way