Chapter - 8

I turned around immediately my cheeks starting to have a pink shade. I felt awkward and uncomfortable. If i could i would've died then and there.

I hear him chuckle and could basically see his smirk from miles away.

He stood up from his chair and slowly walked towards me. Hearing his feet step on the ground making a noise over and over again. Until he is standing right behind me.

Feeling his body behind mine and his breath in my neck i started panicking again.

The only thing that made me feel better was that it wasn't the scarier guy who made me feel the worst in my entire life.

"Yoongi told me to tie u up. He said u were to annoying yesterday." He said in a humorous tone clearly finding alot of pleasure in this.

Suddenly i feel my feet rise up from the ground as i get picked up by him.

It felt like i could fall any moment.

We were walking down a stairs so i guess i would be in the basement.

He put me back on my feet and took both of my arms and put them in cuffs that were hanging from the roof

(Like this)

He put them on rather tight i was sure it was going to leave marks if they ever came off.

Before i knew it he was gone. Leaving me here alone and afraid.

"HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME"

Deep down i knew it wouldn't help but i screamed to help me. Because it was really cold and being here alone gave me time to think about what the hell was happening.

I guess being surrounded by people made me not think about everything that happened so far. But i was in fact kidnapped. And i was raped well not fully but i was violated.

Before i knew it tears were falling out of my eyes and i was full on crying.

"Why are you crying?" A voice speaks from the staircase while going further down

I focus my eyes on him but my vision was still blurry and it was very dark so I couldn't point out who exactly was facing me.