Chapter - 4

There will be 18+ content in this chapter. Very graphic and may not be suitable for some people.

Jimin went out of the room with red cheeks and his face filled with embarrassment form the words the nameless guy said.

What is very understandable considering he just got exposed for having a boner.

He probably hurt his pride alot.

"I must say you look very sexy in black kitten" the guy stated.

"Black is my favorite color if you didn't notice already" he continued.

"Today is a very special day. You know why kitten?" He asks me with a sinister smirk on his lips.

I shook my head not knowing what day of the week it even was.

"I didn't hear you? Say again" he says in another warning tone practically not giving me a choice other than to say no out loud.

"Hmm, today is special because it's going to be the first time you're going to get treated." He said with a lot of excitement.

I looked at him with a weird look asking him to explain.

"Don't worry kitten you'll know soon enough for now come to me babygirl" he says passionately.

I hesitated for a while before stepping closer.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at me before slowly coming closer.

"If you don't work with me you will get punished." He says while his lips were hovering over mine.

In a second i could feel his surprisingly warm lips on mine.

I completely froze not knowing what to do. He started sucking on my bottom lip.

I started to feel tears well up and i still didn't know how to react.

Was this really happening. Is this real life.

My head started to spin and i was afraid and felt disgusting.

He separated from me and slapped me on my right cheek really hard.

"I told you to cooperate didn't i?!" He says in a very angry tone.

I took my cheek in my hand and started crying.

I wanted to go home and wash myself to rinse away the dirt i felt on my skin right now.

"I asked u a fucking question!" He screamed pushing me on the bed.

I was a crying mess at this point.

"PLEASE JUST LET ME GO" i yelled over and over again but it had no use.

He went to grab something under his bed and started to tie me up.

I squirmed under his body but still ended up tied to the bed.

No way to escape.

No way to get help

"i'll teach u how to fucking treat your master with respect. I wanted to go slow on you. But now you ruined that. You will know how to treat me when your treatment is done." He says while looking me in the eyes.

He started removing my clothes with great force and i started yelling and screaming again.

"NO PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD DONT DO THIS PLEASE I BEG YOU" i said.

"Oh you will beg for me to stop and i will have no mercy" he says while smirking.

He stripped me until i was fully naked. I honestly wanted to die at this point.

He grabbed a vibrator from a shelf.

"NO DONT DO THAT PLEASE NO NO PLE- aahhgg" i yelled when he put it inside my womanhood.

"That's right scream for me kitten. I like that" he said while stroking his growing bulge.

He turned it on and i started to squirm trying to find a way to take it out but I can't.

My hands and feet are tied up.

And i'm laying on a bed naked while this
sadistic angry looking annoying rapist is looking at me while stroking himself.

—————————————————————-
Another chapter done.  I feel like nobody is reading this lmao

GUYS I SWEAR I WILL STOP WRITING COMING WITH TWO Ms FROM NOW ON