Chapter - 5

This chapter contains mature content featuring smut, rape and violence I don't recommend this if you are sensitive to this.

——————————————————

It's been 5 minutes since the vibrator was in my womanhood.

he had been stroking himself whilst touching my upper leg and smirking at me.

I felt disgusted and dirty.

I tried staying strong but the tears won't stop flowing out.

I've never felt this type of humiliation and pain.

It was weird in a way the pain wasn't actual pain.

It was just the fact that i was getting raped by this scary looking guy that hurt me.

I stopped begging because what is there even to beg for.

Who am i even begging for?

A guy who shows no mercy?

no there is nothing left to beg for

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. 

"Are you enjoying yourself kitten?" He asked me with a smirk on his lips.

He looked at me waiting for me to answer but i was to caught up in crying and feeling like shit that I didn't find the motivation to speak.

And it wasn't even loud cries i made it was the type of tears u have when you have given up all hope 

silent painful tears.

More than that i felt humiliated.

I suddenly felt a cold peace of metal against my throat. Realizing it was a knife i suddenly felt really scared.

My breathing started to get heavier. And my heart started to beat really fast.

"I fucking asked you a question, answer me" he says threateningly.

I started crying uncontrollably trying to say yes but not being able to fully say it.

My cries were louder again as i felt the metal slice into my skin, feeling drops of blood dripping down my neck.

"Shut up!" He screamed at me. Making me even more scared

"Just shut up." He said while holding his hand against my mouth trying to silence me.

He took out the vibrator with his free hand.

He took away his hand from my mouth as he pulled his pants on.

He plainly walked out of the room making sure to close the door with a really loud sound.

I was still crying when i heard him yell for Jimin go come and clean me up.

The thought of someone seeing me like this made me even more sick. This is the lowest point i've ever been in my life.

I heard the sound of the door opening but I didn't care. I didn't care anymore.

Jimins pov

i saw her lying there on the bed. A mess. Crying and helpless.

I would lie if i said I didn't feel bad.

Master normally never does this only with slaves who are even below her ranks.

I wasn't sure of what to do. I felt like walking up to her and taking her to the shower might be to soon.

So i took a seat and waited for her to calm down.

I wish i knew what was going trough her mind  was she even thinking at this point? Or was she just empty inside?

i wish i could help her but there is nothing i can do. Not even a promise that it won't happen again.

i don't think what master did was alright but I don't have the right to judge him in his decisions. As i made alot of bad once myself.

I just wish he made better ones.

—————————————————-
A shorter chapter today cause I didn't want to make this into more than just this smut scene.
Anyway i hoped it was ok? Idk i think i suck at writing smut but maybe i can improve whilst writing this story
Love y'all bye