Chapter - 7

Jimin came back with some clean clothes and left after dropping them in the bathroom.

He asked me if i needed help but i told him i would be ok.

Once he was gone i dressed myself.

(Without the jewels)

I was glad he gave me something that isn't revealing like i had to wear before.

When i was done i got out of the bathroom and saw Jimin sitting on the bed staring into nothing.

I walked inside the room and i guess Jimin noticed my presence cause his head snapped towards me.

"I hope the clothes are ok it was the best thing i could find" he said.

I'm still surprised he is this sweet. He looked like a bad guy when i first saw him but i guess i was wrong.

"It's ok don't worry" i say.

An awkward silence was followed, both of us not knowing what to say. What was there to say anyway.

Maybe i should ask him some questions about this whole situation i got into.

"Can i ask you a question?" I ask him when i made up my mind

"Heum yes what do you want to know?" Jimin said.

"Why am I here?" A question i had find myself thinking about often. Cause why was i here I don't even remember what happened before this. When i woke up in that chair I couldn't remember who i was.

I do remember my name now and my age, i guess that's about it.

"I don't think i'm supposed to tell you that." Jimin said unsure.

"Then don't tell her." An unknown voice spoke coming from the door of the room.

Both Jimin and i turn our heads. I didn't know who he was so I decided to hang my head low to make sure not to piss him off in case he is like the creepy guy.

"You're getting to close to her, peasant. May i friendly ask you to get out?" The unfamiliar guy said in a scary yet not scary way.

"I shall take my leave now sir." Jimin spoke and left the room. Leaving me behind with the other guy.

I was kind of nervous because I didn't know who he was and I'm sure he isn't a nice one. I don't know why, maybe it's his way of talking or the look in his eyes.

"You better change when lord Min wants to see you. He does not receive his achievements in those kind of clothes" he said while staring right trough my soul.

"There are clothes in this closet. Just go for the theme 'whore' i'm sure you would fit in goodly" he said with a smirk on his face.

I felt my mood get ten times worse thanks to his presence. He just kind off called me a whore.

"Does my presence bother you that much?" He said like he could read my mind

"I can. My name is Jungkook but it's sir for you" he stated.

I remained silent not wanting to say something wrong. He didn't seem nice anyway.

"Now you tell me your name. That's how introductions are made. Didn't you know u under educated swine" he said with no shame in his voice.

"I'm y/n" i say in a quiet voice.

I just want him to leave. His aura made me feel uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Should i make you feel something else?" He said out of nowhere.

Wait that's right he can read my mind. I need to pay attention to that. While thinking he stepped closer to me.

My mind was all over the place and my heartbeat started to get uneven. I was nervous and i think i'm going to go trough something horrible again.

"Again huh. That's why that peasant was so nice to you." He said to himself.

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you. Yet." He said with again that dirty smirk on his face.

"Put some other clothes on." He said while looking at me. I slowly nodded and waited for him to walk away.

But instead he went to sit on a chair inside the room.

"Go on slut dress yourself." He said while smiling a devilish smile.

I walked over to the the closet and searched for something to wear.

(You picked this outfit or imagine something)

You took the clothing piece out of the closet and started walking to the bathroom until Jungkook stopped you.

"Dress yourself here where i can see it." He said the smirk never leaving his face.

I knew it wasn't going to get me anywhere to struggle. So I decided to try and be strong and just do it.

I started taking my clothes off not looking at Jungkook. I couldn't face him at this moment that is to embarrassing.

"Turn around i want to see the front." He stated.

My face got as red as a tomato when i knew i had to turn around.

I slowly turn to face him and when my eyes fall on him i see him stroking his dick trough his pants like the pervert he is.

————————————————-
So I decided to end this chapter here. It took me a while but here it is. I hope you liked it!

If you have any ideas or something dm me or comment on the story!

Bye bye