Chapter - 6

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I was still shaking from the previous event while silently letting out tears thinking about the violation i had just been trough.

In the corner of my eye i saw Jimin sitting on a chair string into space.

I couldn't care less about him being here all i wanted was for everything to stop.

I didn't want to be here.

I didn't want to be sexually violated.

I never asked for this so why am i getting it. This isn't fair. Why is it always me who has to go trough these things.

I saw movement coming from Jimin in the corner of my eye.

He stood up and seemed unsure of what to do.

After some debating he decided to ask if i wanted a bath.

My head turned towards him and his eyes met my broken ones.

I nodded my head slightly to tell him that was ok cause I couldn't talk right now. I would just break down in tears.

"I will fill a bath for you i'll come and get you when it's filled up." Jimin stated.

The moment he started walking away i felt like I wasn't safe anymore. Maybe cause the moment he left us it happened.

Yoongi's pov:

I stormed out of the room feeling angered and irritated.

I angrily walked down the hallway and ended up bumping into Seokjin.

"Are you ok Yoongi you look troubled." Jin stated.

"Just get out of my way." I harshly responded wanting nothing but him to just get the fuck out of my way.

"Come with me yoongi let's have a drink and a nice long talk." He looked at me with a face that told me he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Your pov:

Jimin walked back into the room and helped me up and walked me to the bathroom. Since I wasn't wearing anything he slowly dropped me in the bath.

"Will you be ok from here?" Jimin asked me with a sweet voice.

"C-hmm can y-you pleas h..help me?" I asked not wanting to be alone and scared.

I didn't care about him washing me anymore. I had been trough worse anyway.

Jimin turned around and had a bit of confusion on his face but agreed right away

"Yeah sure" he said while walking towards me.

He seated himself behind me and took some soap and put it in my hair.

"I'm really sorry for what happened y/n" he said with care in his voice.

I know he wanted to help me but him saying that made all the memories come back to me and before i know i started pouring my eyes out again.

(The quote isn't related to the story)

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" Jimin said in a sad tone.

He took the shower head and washed the shampoo out of my hair.

He the continued to take a sponge and some soap to wash my body.

"So, it's all done can you stand up?" He asked

I nodded and stood while he rapped a towel around my body.

I honestly was so happy Jimin was here he made me feel a bit better and wasn't as creepy and psycho as the other guy.

"Thank you" i say in a soft voice while looking at him.

"Don't worry about it. Anything to help you right now" he said while also looking at me.

We had a few seconds of eye contact and i felt something in my stomach that i'm sure I wasn't supposed to feel in this situation.

"I'll bring you some clothes" he said and walked out of the bathroom

Yoongi's pov:

"What happened?" Jin asked me.

"Nothing happened." I say not wanting to tell him anything.

"Yoongi just tell me did something happen?" He asked again.

"She just wouldn't stop crying it annoyed me." I state knowing he wouldn't drop it otherwise.

"Why was she crying in the first place she seemed pretty calm says Jimin" Jin says trying to figure out what happened

"I don't need to tell you that." I say strictly.

"No you don't my lord i was simply suggesting for you to let off some steam." Jin said not wanting Yoongi to think he thought of himself higher than Yoongi.

"Leave me. I need time to think." I say

Jin stands up bows and leaves me to be alone in a big hall.

———————————————-
Ok so the chapter is a bit later cuz of personal reasons but i tried my best to finish it asap

Hope you enjoyed. Till the next chapter
Bye

August morningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara