Chapter Twenty Eight - Bored

Its easy to get tired, isn't it?
Its just so easy to get bored.

We want to develop a routine, just to get bored with it.
We make things only to destroy them. To get rid of them.

You get to know me, you get to love me, then you want more.
More of what? Who knows?

Maybe you want more excitement, more laughs,maybe even more life.

When you see something often enough, it loses its appeal. When words are said often enough, they lose their meaning.

Losing. That's the key to boredom. You lose your source of entertainment.

Something is lost, something just immediately vanishes and you do nothing about it.

Something doesn't vanish in most cases, sometimes its beneath the surface or just obscured.

But do you adjust your vision? Nope. Because if you see it or not, its not the thing that changes or the thing that's lost, its you. Its your fault.

You expect so much more, you lose sight of what you loved in the first place. You become lost in the past, in what could've been or what might've been.

You change your perception. You see what you want to see.

You see so many things, but you don't see me.

If you are bored with my poems tell me. But if you aren't leave a vote or comment. <3