Thirty Two - Do they...

They see me with my swords raised and my arrows a flame, but do they see why I'm always ready for battle?

They see my heart hardened and my eyes cold, but do they see why? Do they see why I sit upon a frozen throne?

They see me laugh and make jokes as if I am a jester in a king's court, paid to be laughed at, but do they see my look of dread behind my mask of indifference.

They see me as a fort of hope against a storm of despair, with winds made to destroy and force meant to kill, but do they really think that I stand in hope?
Do they stop to think why I steel myself so?

The answer is simple: its because they're blind to the world. They choose to look in the mirror in which they see the most beautiful reflection then flush me away along with the rest of reality. 

Mother has a favorite,
Father wanted a boy.
Sister is a plastic toy and
Sister says goodbye.
Grandma loves, but for how long?

They acknowledge my presence but not my existence. These people drive me crazy, I can't wait to leave. I'm searching for love like a miner searches for gold.

Do you feel anything at all for me as your eyes take my emotions off the page?

You probably think you're reading just another one of my poems, but I ask you this,
Did you ever wonder if poets write poems to cut their wrists of inspiration and pain and watch them bleed onto the page and into your hungry eyes, where they will be art and not poison?

Well, do you?

Do they?

I'm not in a good mood right now and I can't even talk to my family, because they wouldn't understand. Plz vote or comment.