Birthday Special ✨

JENNIE POV

"Jisoo unnie! Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday. What are we going to do?"

Rosé asked Jisoo who's busy playing a game on her phone. Jisoo doesn't even glance at Rosé. Poor Chaeyoung!

"Jisoo unnie!"

She called and shook Jisoo's shoulder. Oh my Jisoos! She shouldn't do that when Jisoo is playing. We will see Mad Jisoo in 5, 4, 3, 2..

"PARK CHAEYOUNG! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

Rosé looked startled while Jisoo is fuming mad. I told y'all! You shouldn't bother Jisoo when she's playing.

Rosé got herself up quick to run away from Mad Jisoo. Mad Jisoo stood up and run after Chaeng. I'm really doubting that Jisoo is the eldest. She acts like a kid most of the time.

"I'LL FRY JOOHWANGIE YOU BRAT!"

She shouted while still running after her. I can hear their footsteps here. Jisoo might be having a difficulty in capturing Chaeng because Chaeng has longer legs than her.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! SHE'S NOT HERE!"

Rosé shouted back. I thought I'm living with only adults here. Why are there children bickering in the living room?

"OH! I THOUGHT HE'S A MALE?"

"NO ONE KNOWS HER GENDER! BUT SHE'S A FEMALE FOR ME!"

I heard things falling down. These children really! I rolled my eyes before going out of the room.

"WHATEVER! Come here Chaeyoungie! A little smack won't hurt."

Jisoo said cutely while gesturing for Chaeng to come to her. Rosie on the other hand is holding a pillow probably shielding from Jisoo. Maybe Jisoo is throwing things at her that's why I heard things falling.

"YAH! JENDEUKIE! YOU BETTER HELP ME HERE!"

Jisoo shouted that made me held my ears. She doesn't need to shout. I'm just near damn it!

"What do I have in return?"

I asked crossing my arms.

"I'll buy you milk ice cream."

She's using my weakness against me. Sorry Chaeng!

"Jennie unnie don't!"

She said while I'm slowly going near her. I saw Jisoo going near her too. When I was about to jump unto her, she jumped onto the couch that made me bumped into Jisoo. Damn! That hurts!

"I need you to capture her not bump into me."

Jisoo said while holding her forehead.

"She jumped into the couch idiot!"

I answered back while holding my forehead also.

"Stop fighting short ones!"

Chaeng said while laughing so hard. We turned our heads into her in sync. She needs to get it back or she will see stars.

"What did you just say?"

I asked glaring at her. I saw her gulped and slowly stepping back.

"Nothing!"

She laughed nervously but before I choke her to death, Lisa came in. Be thankful Chaeng!

"I'M BAAAAACK!"

Lisa sang with a tone that I don't recognize. She always do that. She's always singing her sentence in different tones. She made it in a high note then low note. There's nothing in between.