Constant (M)

Do you ever have a constant in your life? 
Someone you can talk to every day,
someone you can tell stories to without being judged,
someone who listens to your every rant,
someone who can be there anytime,
or perhaps someone you constantly fuck?

Well, I have one but she isn't mine completely and I'm getting tired of it. We constantly fuck but we're not in a relationship. Isn't this a trend these days? You release and flirt but not committed. You can fall but she won't. She can leave anytime but it doesn't feel right to beg for reasons because from the very first start, you agree with this kind of relationshit.

It's like the first one to fall loses.

How did this happen in the first place? Well, we met at the bar where I drown myself into liquor when I found my ex-boyfriend fucking some blonde girl on my bed. RIGHT ON MY FUCKING BED. I didn't sleep on that for a week because every time I saw that bed, their moans and the image of them doing it are playing on my mind. Gross!

That night, I engulfed myself with the liquor that I don't know what happened next. All I remember is... No. I don't remember anything at all. I just woke up in someone else's bed the next morning. I thought it will just be a one night stand but the world doesn't want to let me live freely because the woman I have sex with lives next door and the owner of my favorite coffee shop. Take note, woman. A woman like me. How did I end up here? Since when I started banging a girl? Since she came around and it's all new to me but I like the feeling.

We met and we had sex again the day after. Our sexual tension is unbearable that we ended up doing it for noncountable times. She's also smoking hot and gorgeous. So, it's okay. I'm her whore after all. Just kidding! That sounded desperate.

"Jendeukie!"

Jisoo, my best friend called me from behind disturbing me from sipping my Iced Americano and thinking about my maybe. She then sat in front of me looking exhausted.

"What do you want bitch?"

I asked calmly while she's looking at me worriedly.

"Kai is looking for you--"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to tell his name? It's a curse."

I cut her off then rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Hearing his name makes my blood boils. How dare he cheats on me when I gave him my everything? Just why?

"Whatever but he wants you back, bitch."

"Tell him to fuck off. I don't need a cheater in my life."

"But I need you, Jennie."

The voice I hated the most came from behind. Jisoo looks upset while I turned my attention to Kai, the fucker fuck boy I regret loving.

I raised my brow waiting for him to say something. He looks sad. Oh boy! That won't work on me anymore. 

"Can we talk?"

"We are now talking."

"Alone... please?"

He suggested with his annoying upset face. I looked at Jisoo to ask for help. She nodded making me sigh. I looked back at this fucker fuck boy and rolled my eyes before saying,

"Fine."

We went outside the coffee shop walking towards the side street where nobody is around. We were in the middle of the coffee shop staff's exit and the highway. I lean on the wall with graffiti and crossed my arms waiting for another bullshit to come out of his filthy mouth.

"Babe..."

He reached out for my elbow which I instantly nudge away. I'm not that easy to get. Duh!