Empty Promises (M)

"Babe..."

She buried his face on my neck while snaking her arms around my torso and intertwine our hands. I looked at her on the side as she hugged me tightly from the back.

"Don't leave me, okay?"

Her hot breath hits my neck sending shivers to my spine. I tilted my head as she nibbles on my neck.

"Hmm..."

I hummed as I closed my eyes feeling the sensation she's giving me.

She then stopped making me ache because of the loss of contact. She let go of my hand only to place it on my waist and move me to face her. She gave me her sweetest smile that always makes my heart beat fast.

"I love you so much, Nini... Can you promise me one thing?"

I nodded as she guided my hands to wrap it around her nape.

"Don't leave me, please. I don't think I can live without you."

She said in a most sincere voice making me want to cry in happiness. This is just overwhelming. I feel like crying.

"I will never leave you, Lis. You're my safest haven."

With that, she pecked my lip and smiled brightly.

"Then, I promise to never leave you too. I promise to take care of you every single day. I promise to be there every time you needed me. I promise to buy you milk ice cream whenever you're not in the mood. I promise to love you forever, baby."

Without any second thought, I catch her lip and kiss her with all the love I have. She returned it with the same intensity as she guided us towards the bedroom.

She pulled off my black shirt and went back in kissing me as her hands squeezed my waists. She's taking it slowly and I'm loving every inch of it.

She laid me down carefully. She stood up only to take off her yellow hoodie and joined me on the bed. We shared a passionate kiss shortly as hers went down on my neck nibbling on it while she's unclasping my bra. She's just good at this. No doubt.

When she finally unclasped my bra, she threw it away as our gazes met. Her brown doe eyes are now burning and seeing her like that turns me on.

She didn't hesitate to devour my bosom as she's looking at me while doing it. She smirked as she saw me biting my lip and arching my back from the sensation she's giving me.

She licked my areola as her other hand was busy massaging my right bosom. Damn! Her mouth and hands are the best combination.

When she's done on giving satisfaction on my bosoms, she went up and kissed me again on the lips. Lisa is a good kisser and yeah, be jealous. You can't taste what's mine.

"I love you, Jennie."

She said in a deep voice and that's what my most favorite voice of her. It just shows whenever we're making love.

She takes off my shorts in slow motion making me crave for her even more. She teasingly runs her forefinger on my ankle to my wet panty making me gasp earning an infamous smirk from her.

"So ready for me, Miss Kim."

She went back on my neck still teasing my core.

"Stop teasing, Manoban."

I slapped her shoulder making her chuckle. She looked at me plastering her infamous smirk.

"You ache that bad for me huh? I see."

She then slid the fabric to the left revealing my damp core and rubbed her two fingers on it making me moan. She watched me lose my sanity as I crave for her more.