Missing You

"I miss you, baby."

She said sincerely and kissed me on the forehead. She placed her arm on my shoulder and pushed my head towards her heart making me feel her heartbeat.

"Feel that?"

She asked looking down at me. I nodded without looking back.

"You're the only person who can do that."

She whispered huskily. Damn girl!

I didn't respond. I closed my eyes instead still leaning on her chest. I feel comfortable in her touch. The way she holds me and ruffles my hair makes me weak in a good way. She carefully holds me like I'm a fragile box that needs to be handle with care.

She started humming while tapping her fingers on my back.

"The first time I look into your eyes..."

She started singing. Her voice is beautiful but she doesn't want to admit it. She started slow and it's the first time I'm hearing this song.

"I melted like an ice
My heart struck by the sight of your sweet smile..."

She continued and hummed again. Can the time stop for a while? I want to be in this position longer.

"What's the title of the song?"

I looked up and interrupted her. She stopped humming and looked back at me. She shrugged as an answer.

"Jennie Kim"

She blurted out. I arched my back to sit properly and asked, "What?"

"Jennie Kim"

She repeated looking innocent. Did I already told you that she's so fucking beautiful that I can't take my eyes off of her?

"That's my name."

She nodded and said, "Yup and that's the title of the song."

She smiled. Good Lord, thank you for sending an angel to me. I can look at her all day without getting sick of it.

But what? What did she just said? My name is the title of the song meaning it's her composition?

"You're beautiful. You know that?"

She complimented caressing my cheeks that snapped me out of my trance. I looked in her brown orbs that's scream sincerity that made me smile too.

"Can you sing it again?"

I pleaded giggling but she just smirked and I definitely know that smirk. It's the smirk that's planning something.

"Give me a kiss first."

She pouted. I slapped her pouty plump lips lightly but she just chuckled.

"Please? Sing it again. Please?"

I pleaded one more time.

"I won't... not until you kiss me."

She smirked and raised her eyebrows up and down. I gave her a glare but she went near me to close the distance between us. I can feel her breath on my face that made me gulped. I can also feel my heart beats faster than the horses racing.

She's also the only person who can do that.

"One kiss won't hurt you, baby."

She placed her lips unto mine while speaking and then wink after. Damn! This girl knows how to tease.

I looked away because I can feel my cheeks reddening. She then get my chin and motioned it to face her again.

"You don't want to kiss me?"