Fight For Us

"Blinks! Thank you for coming. I hope you had fun tonight."

Rosé said waving at our fans while walking to the mini stage we are currently seating. I am sitting in the middle of Jisoo and Lisa while Chaeng sat beside Lisa.

When I started singing the first verse of Hope Not, blinks waved up their pyong bong in sync making me smile. It's a very beautiful view.

"For you!"

Jisoo stood up singing her part with feelings looking at her Pikachu plushie hugging it after. We were all singing with her without mic when I felt Lisa inching closer to me. I shiver when I felt her skin over mine. We looked at each other in unison and smiled. She looked so perfect. God really took his time to mold this beautiful creature whose owned by me now.

She snaked her arms around my waist while lipsyncing the song and moving to the rhythm. I felt her hand rubbing my waist. It may be a normal thing for her but the effect to me is something else. So I snaked my arm around her shoulder and sang looking at her.

"I will smile if I see you as if nothing happened."

She inched her face impossibly closer and put her chin over my chin smiling at me without showing her teeth after I sang my part. She's so breathtaking, mesmerizing and beautiful. The way she stares at me is hypnotizing that I didn't control myself to kiss her right there. I shoved my tongue on her mouth but backed away when I felt a hand tugging my shirt. It was Jisoo. Oh shit! What did I do?

We continued the song like nothing happened but the fans are wild now. Fuck! I'm screwed. We're screwed.

-

When the concert ended, the silence is deafening but my poopoo is there smiling at me making my worries go away. I swear her smile is calming.

"We're gonna be okay, jagiya. I'll stay with you no matter what."

She said hugging me. I hugged her back feeling her warmth while Chaeng and Jisoo were awfully quiet and it's scaring the shit out of me. I don't care what other's think but I care about their feelings. We stood by each other during hard times. They are always there for me as I am for them. We strive for this dream to work but with just one careless act, we might lose it all. God! Why is Lisa making me lose my self-control? Damn!

"Time for send off!"

The staff said and we all went there. Lisa held my hand and I tried my best to worry about all the other things tomorrow. I'll make my blinks happy tonight. I'll interact with them first.

-

The way to the hotel is awfully quiet. There's no Rosé and Lisa bickering, and Jisoo being a mother standing between the maknae line but making weirdo things with my Lili. It's just me taking a deep breath for the nth time while Lisa is trying to make me calm by rubbing my hand softly.

"What the hell happened there?"

Jisoo asked in a serious tone when we reached her hotel room. You'll feel she's the oldest when it comes to situations like this. Lisa stayed by my side holding my hand while Rosé is sitting on the bed looking down.

"You know we support your relationship but do you really have to do that where a lot of people will see?"

I can sense the frustration in her voice. Rosé looked up and mouthed while smiling, "I support you!"

We both smiled at her earning an annoyed gaze from Jisoo.

"And you have the audacity to smile?"

She hissed and turned her head at Rosé who immediately removed her smile.

"I'm sorry, chu."

I apologized gaining her attention.