Surprise

"Jendeukie!"

"Stop shouting, unnie."

A quarrel and an aggressive nudge on my shoulder woke me up. I stirred and rubbed my eyes before opening it completely.

A blonde and a short lady looking up to her like she's tall welcomed me.

"Why are you fighting inside my room? Get out!"

I said in my sleepy voice annoyingly and turned around hugging my nini bear.

"This is your fault."

"How is this even my fault?"

"Aish! I just know it's your fault."

"What? You're the one shouting here, unnie."

Wow! They are still bickering. If I didn't know these two are straight, I might get the idea of them falling in love with each other.

"Shut up both of you and leave my room quietly!"

I kicked the duvet covering my body and sat up carelessly shooing these two away. I clicked my tongue and fell on the bed to hug my nini bear again.

"Why is she so grumpy in the morning?"

I heard Jisoo whispered which was answered in the same tone by Rosie,

"She's probably disappointed to see your face right after she opened her eyes."

"Yah!"

Jisoo exclaimed in a high pitched tone earning a chuckle from Rosie. Ugh! These two really like to get on my nerves.

"Are you going to find your way out or I'll kick you both out?!"

I said through gritted teeth without looking back at them.

"Let's go, unnie. I don't want to be kicked by those short legs."

I heard Rosie muttered making my cheeks heat up in anger. Did she just lowkey said I'm short?!

"What did you just say?"

I said in a threatening way making her gulped. I'm sitting down now glaring at this tall blonde who disrespects my legs. How dare she?

Meanwhile, Jisoo's right hand is on her mouth stopping her laugh which is visible on her eyes making her choke.

"Unnie, you okay?"

Chaeng rubs her back with worry evident in her voice forgetting my presence here.

Jisoo nodded while coughing and a loud laugh burst out after she gained her composure.

"Why the hell are you laughing?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion while this oldest here is fanning herself while laughing.

"Short legs--"

She didn't even finish her statement because she laughed again.

"You know what, Chu? You have short legs too. Stop laughing."

Chaeng giggled on the side while my statement completely turned Jisoo's laugh into a confused one and study her legs before stomping her foot like a kid.

"Ugh! I hate you! You're lucky it's your birthday today."

"No, Chu. You just can't have a rebuttal on that."

I smirked making her pout. Cute! She may act like a child sometimes, but she's the strongest person among us. She always takes care of us and hides under her sheet when she's hurt. She doesn't want to let us see her in pain because she wanted to be strong for all of us. Best unnie!