Still

"You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back"

I imagined you seeing in that white dress while I'm waiting for you on the aisle. I imagined how gorgeous you are walking forward to me while your dad is beside you. How I flashed a smile on the verge of tears same as you. I can't believe that all of that is happening right now. Then, a memory flashed before my eyes. The time when we're talking about your dream wedding.

"Baby, I want a beach wedding."

You said playing my hands while your body leans comfortably with mine. We were currently in your bedroom where I sneak in because you wanted to see me at 3 am and because I love you so much, I forced myself to wake up and went here just to be with you. You know I can't resist you. I'll do whatever you want to say. I am that whipped for you. Only for you.

I placed a wet kiss on your neck before looking at your beautiful bare face.

"We'll do that then."

I said and started to kiss your neck. You tilted your head to give me more access. Damn! You smelled so good. I don't think I can get enough of you.

"I want our first kiss as a married couple to happen during sunset."

You sounded excited and I am too. I am excited to build a family with you and knowing you feel the same way is making my heart flutter.

"I want Jisoo to be my best woman while Chaeng is our wedding singer and she will sing tenerife sea."

Ed Sheeran is the only guy who's getting your attention. You love his music so much that I can't help but bought you a ticket for his concert last year. You jumped in joy and that's enough for the hard work I sweat just to buy that.

You laid out your dream wedding while I'm busy eating you here. But don't worry! I listened and took notes. We will make it come true someday.

"We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us"

The start of our relationship is not that easy. A lot of people disrespect and loathe us. You were hurt from the beginning because you are easily affected by others' words but I stayed by your side. I always remind you not to care about them and you're slowly learning until we need to keep our relationship secret because you're scared with your homophobic parents. I stayed still and even love you more. You didn't fail to show how much you love me even we're strangers in public but I don't care about that. As long as we're happy in our own world. I'll be fine.

"Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love"

I love all of you including your flaws and imperfections. I love every inch of you. Every detail. Every part. I don't even need a fancy wedding just to shout how much I love you because you're a lot enough. You're all that I need.

"You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife Sea"

You looked so beautiful in that white dress. That's the best outfit you wear in your whole life and that would be imprinted on my mind for a long time.