Eight: Salang-Ui Jeonjaeng (사랑의 전쟁)

I know it took a while, but here is the update. I think it's a good one.

Extra-long due to the wait!

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

You sat in a dimly lit, golden tent, illumination provided only by a few slowly melting candles scattered across the ground. The small chamber was lined with several panes of sheer gilded fabric hanging from the tent ceiling; they seemed to glimmer brighter in the low lighting. The entire area beheld a sensual ambience.

Looking down, you notice you are lounging upon a red silk pillow the size of a small bed, propped on your side and posed in a position that accentuated the curve of your hip and dip of your waist. You were completely naked and the only thing covering your most intimate parts was a black fur blanket draped from above your breasts to just below your bottom.

Normally, you would have been mortified of showing so much of your untouched flesh, but you weren't. You were completely calm, but anxious... like you knew there was something exciting yet to come.

Just then, a fabric curtain in front of you was swept to the side revealing a dark figure that strode in inside the chamber. It was the same individual from your dream last night. They had a tall and lean build and broad shoulders, long, elegant neck, and white glowing hue encircling his body. He still radiated divinity and power as his warm of aura of passion wafted off him and enveloped you from toe to fingertip.

However, this time the figure had a face.

Strong brows, chocolate eyes, thick pink lips, and lightly sun-kissed skin.

... Prince Kim Seokjin.

He stalked toward you wearing only a long black robe hanging from his broad shoulders and tied loosely around his waist. You couldn't help fixating on his wide, solid chest showing beneath the dark silk. When he reached the cushion you were sprawled across he stopped and ran his eyes slowly across your body, lustfully appreciating every curve as he licked his lips. He finally reached your eyes, sucking you into his intractable gaze and setting a fire across your body.

Although you have never lain with a man before, your body seemed to know what to do and what the prince wanted so you let it take the lead. Slowly without breaking eye contact with the prince, you rose up from your laying position until you were sitting back on your heels. As you moved the blanket slipped off your skin, revealing your bare body to the man before you.

His breath hitched as he looked down upon your exposed milky skin and full breasts. You softly placed your palms above his knees and allowed your hands to slide up his thighs, over his firm abdomen, and to his chest all while looking deep into his dark eyes. You rose from sitting on your ankles to standing on your knees as you clutched his silk robe in your fists and pulled his upper body down to your level.

You placed a hand and the back of his neck, forcefully drawing his face down to yours before your hungrily took his lips. He clashed down just as eagerly, kissing you with immense passion. Prince Seokjin grabbed you by the waist, griping you so tightly his nails dug into your skin.

He fell to his knees before you and moved his hands to the back of your thighs where he was able to sweep you off the ground and toss you on your back onto the red pillow. The prince quickly shed the robe he was wearing and tossed it across the tent, revealing his godlike body and erect member to you. You couldn't help salivating at the delicious sight.

With a predatory look he dove back into your lips, kissing you chaotically while nipping at your swollen lips and wedging his lower body between your legs. He leaves your mouth, licking roughly down your chin and to you neck. You gasped as he began shamelessly grinding his lower body against you and stimulating your sensitive bundle of nerves.