Ten: Yoggu (욕구)

I looked at the views on this book a suddenly it jumped up 150 reads! WOW.

Go Team Seokjin!

{unedited} 

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Seokjin was lounging in the royal sitting chamber staring blankly at the wall across from him. He had been sitting alone in the large room since the early hours of the morning, having not been able to find sleep after his midnight stop at your rooms.

His head was reeling from replaying the memory of your passionate kiss over and over in his mind for hours. He has been kissed before, but never had he been kiss like that.

***

Last night –

"My beautiful flower."

Seokjin whispered before leaning in to place his lips against yours.

He felt how your body was tense with shock at first, but you quickly melted into him with a tiny whimper. The prince allowed his arms to wrap around your waist, savoring the deliciously honey-like flavor of your lips. It was the most addicting thing he's ever tasted.

Beginning to get carried away with how amazing your delicate body felt against his, he drew you tighter against his chest. He was surprised when your fists gripped the collar of his silk robe, pressing their lips together more. Without thinking Seokjin started to guide you backward until the he had your back pushed firmly against the sitting room wall.

The prince ran his tongue along your plump bottom lip, prodding until you allowed him entrance. Once inside your wet cavity, he rolled his appendage along every service, loving how you would massage him with your own tongue while he explored.

After what seemed like eternity the two of you finally pulled away to gasp desperately for air. Your hooded blue eyes stared into his as the both of you panted in unison. It stayed this way for an unknown amount of time, lustful looks exchanged in a thick silence.

"I think you should leave."

You said before kicking Seokjin out of your room.

***

Present –

Just thinking about that kiss made a shiver travel down Seokjin's spine.

Recalling how soft your petal pink lips were, how sweet your mouth tasted, how good your petite body felt pressed securely between his chest and the wall.

It was so amazing. Pure yet sinful all at the same time.

But he had gotten carried away and you put him in his place by throwing him out into the cold, dark hallway. A grin crossed his plump lips, feeling an odd sense of pride at how you'd resisted his advances, although unintentional on his part.

Just then the doors of the sitting room burst open, his six younger brothers streaming into the room with loud laughing and conversation.

"Hyung!" Jeongguk smiled, slapping his brother's back as everyone took their seats, "You aren't normally the first one to breakfast."

"No," I replied as the servants began setting out our breakfast on the long table before me, "Had a hard time sleeping."

"You don't say?" Jimin said mischievously while pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Yes?" I raise my brow, "Why?"

"Well," he paused dramatically, making sure he had all the brothers' attention, "I heard the guards gossiping this morning about how the French Princess had a midnight visitor."