Eleven: Mid-eum (믿음)

Wah ;(

Wah ;(

Please don't hate me for not updating in so long. Sorry if you have to re-read. Writer's block is real. 

This isn't as long as I wanted, but I just wanted to get an update out there.

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"We have to go back to France immediately."

This has to be a terrible mistake.

"W-What?" you stuttered, hoping you heard him incorrectly.

Your uncle sighs, "We must go home. Today."

"But we only just arrived..."

"I know," he walked forward and placed a hand on your shoulder, "But Emperor Kim and I have hit an impasse in the trade negotiations and I must inform your father of the newly proposed terms before making any agreements."

You looked at the man with wide, troubles eyes before sweeping your gaze around the other downtrodden faces in the room. Jimin was he first person you saw, his big eyes brimming with tears. Hoseok looked just as glum along with his other brothers. You ended on Seokjin who looked the most miserable of them all, his eyes watching you closely and communicating without a word.

Please, don't go.

"I-I—"

"Dear, please go with the guards back to your rooms while we finish up here," your uncle instructed before turning his back on you.

"B-But—" you desperately tried to reply, but before any words made their way from your mouth you were being ushered from the room. You looked frantically over your shoulder, catching a final look at Seokjin's dismal face before the door to the chamber doors swung shut.

You were shocked silent while the guards guided you, or more so draggedyou, to your rooms. When you were shoved inside, you just stood unmoving in the center of the sitting room. There was a whirlwind of emotions churning in your stomach, but the feeling that eminently resonated to the top was that of pure anger.

How dare your uncle decide your next moves for you? No. No, you will not let this happen. You do not want to leave—

You do not want to leave Seokjin.

So you turned on your heel and slammed through your chamber doors. The guards outside jumped with alarm as you stormed out and proceeded down the hall in the way you had just came.

"Princess, you must—" one of them started after you, but you cut them off shortly.

"I mustn't do anything! I am a Princess and I will go anywhere I damn well please!" you barked.

The man flinched at your unexpected reaction and snapped his mouth shut, obediently following behind you when you once again started storming toward the royal chamber. You walked with conviction, not allowing anyone to stop you in your mission. Once you reach the hall, you demanded the guards let you in. They looked at one another tentatively, but you seemed to make them visibly nervous so they reluctantly opened the double door for you to enter.